• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys 2/1 Superman and two version of Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dempseyroll666

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Now this is my first time that I've done this so please go easy on me. I'm going to list up some items that I've decided to sell to get some spare money.

1) SOLDHot Toys 2 in 1 Superman Returns Figure: This figure has been displayed in my cabinet. The figure is in PERFECT condition. It has been displayed in a smoke free environment and kept in pristine condition. All the accessories come with the figure, including the extra Clark Kent suit which hasn't even been removed from the box, as well as the extra Clark Kent head. Everything is packed perfectly back into the box. I'm going to have to ask for $260 including shipping for this one. Taking into the condition of the figure, people would believe me if I said it was MIB. ****Figure has already been claimed. Just waiting on payment. Sure was fast!!****

2) Medicom Dark Knight Version Batman: Once again this figure has been displayed in my cabinet. Comes with all of the accessories. No damage or modifications done to this figure. Again smoke free environment. Comes with all of his accessories and box. I would say the box itself is in average condition. Medicom's packaging boxes aren't the sturdiest little buggers... $120 shipped

3)SOLD Hot Toys V1 Dark Knight Batman: Again this one's been displayed as well. Comes with original case, accessories and everything. Figure is in great condition. Smoke free environment. You get it now. And I guess what I labeled this figure is a tad bit confusing to some people. It isn't the Original costume Batman. Sorry folks. Not ready to part with that one :D $100 shipped

Well those are the items I have up for sale at the moment. Please PM me if you are interested. Unfortunately I won't take any lower offers than the prices listed above. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Got your PM.. I hope you can update your thread when you have the time. Thanks. :)

Back