"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this, for about $150.00 it's pretty nice. Seems to come with the desk and everything as well. Due out around Feb.

1-35.jpg

2-24.jpg

3-21.jpg

d6ab3ab47b971e391201c0bb6bba0a3b.jpg

aff3719c160056bd35743d3332f8cd75.jpg

:rock
e235d41f36de9d600a914676b988fd4f.gif

Lol. Comes with a desk!

I was thinking this might be a fun figure last time I saw the film. Now that I see one I'm not that impressed. It's nice I suppose but not that exciting of a costume. Great film though.

I'm going to get him, I have a pretty good cult movie figure collection going and he'll fit right in.

Its no Tony Stark hovering around in iron man boots, but still for what other companies like bros. are charging for these obscure offerings, hes a great deal. Tons of extras and sculpt looks pretty good. A bit old but not too bad.

Wow need to get this. Hopefully the do Morgan Freeman's character too, it just isn't complete without him.

That's a great sculpt! These bootleggers are all across the board - Brothers productions better step up!

Mine , I always mentioned on here with Voorhees how we wanted these but nobody seemed interested. If they do make Morgan I hope the sculpt is awesome.

Looking here the head looks to small.

d6ab3ab47b971e391201c0bb6bba0a3b.jpg

The looking here the head looks to big. :lol

3-21.jpg

I think this would be perfect with a hot toys slim truetype.

The hands do look very good though.

4f012c73bd90a46d7d1bafcd2b24e5b7.jpg

Looking here the head looks to small.

I think the actual head sculpt size is fine. It's the body the figure comes with that's too big.

95166ac8736b09e9ef79f4fb085013c4.jpg

Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins too) isn't a big ass body builder. He's tall and thin.

I think this would be perfect with a hot toys slim truetype.

I agree. Except height would be an issue. As well as the clothes that come with the figure not fitting.

FINALLY!!! i was hoping this would happen someday - one of those back of your head wants. anyone know where to purchase yet?

devil's right, body is too big - switch this to a narrow TT and should look awesome. but if the clothes look big on that behemoth body, they'll be huuuge on a narrow TT.

man, how cool will this look in the collection in the following pose:

bb50f321e97666991def33f39d489647.jpg

one of my greatest moments in film ever. give me this over the floating plastic bag any day.

I just hope to God Toys2 gets this in like they did with Jack Torrance. I will definitely get 2 ............... just in case I never get the chance to display Red with him. I'll make some sort of variant of Andy with my spare.

"How can you be so obtuse?" :D

I can't remember being so damn excited this early in the morning! :)

Thanks for the heads up Dekard!

That's supposed to be Tim Robbins? Sorry, I've never seen this movie. Well, just parts of it. But it doesn't look like Tim Robbins to me, if it is supposed to be him.

Back