Official San Diego Comic-Con 2010 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daikkenaurora

Super Freak
Reaction score
lens6113892_1248609557sdcc08-logo1.jpg

Today was the day that individual tickets went on sale (since the 4 day passes sold out) and tickets are going FAST.... and I mean Fast. Saturday tickets are already sold out and Friday is at 87%. Hurry and get your tickets!!!

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/

HURRY, Saturday tickets are almost completely SOLD OUT.

Update (as of Jan 13):

SINGLE DAY MEMBERSHIP AVAILABILITY

THU :39%
FRI :87% <------ get your tickets soon!
SAT :SOLD OUT < ------ WOW
SUN :32%

indicates % sold (0 at left, 100 at right)

Last edited:
Re: San Diego Comic-Con 2010

that was very helpful...not

anyway, one day tickets are on sale already, I got mine today

Hell you have to. Saturday tickets are now at 49%. LOL I just order friday and saturday for the time being. Gotta save money to order tickets for another convention. I'll get Thursday and Sunday next month.

Already got my 4-day pass. Gonna do it this year!...PS

I am not sure at this point if my husband will let me attend. :(

i think its absurd that you need to plan this far in advance and pre pay tickets almost 10 months before the event...

Not going on Sunday or are you going to wait to buy it?

I'll probably pass on Sunday all together. I've been the last four years, and I always find Sunday to be the weakest day by far. I think I'll save on the extra hotel night and just head home after Sat.

But I may change my mind. Sunday shouldn't sell out for another couple months, so there's time to be hesitant.

I'll probably pass on Sunday all together. I've been the last four years, and I always find Sunday to be the weakest day by far. I think I'll save on the extra hotel night and just head home after Sat.

But I may change my mind. Sunday shouldn't sell out for another couple months, so there's time to be hesitant.

I've never been so I plan on going all 4 days. And Sunday is usually the slowest day for any convention.

Sunday's pretty much suck, unless you want to score some bargains in the vendors area that don't want to lug all their stuff back. But the really good stuff sells out by Friday anyway.

Very excited! Bought my four day pass a couple months ago, missed the 4-day+Preview Night passes(didn't expect them to sell out so soon, I mean, we bought the full passes in January last year). But that's okay, last year was our first time and Preview Night was fun, but nothing to spectacular.

And I lucked into a great looking hotel just in Ocean Beach at a fantastic price for being so close to downtown. Last year, we stayed in El Cajon and had an hour ride on the train each day both ways, now we'll have a short drive to the train station and a five minute ride. Not that El Cajon was terribly far away, but this years trip should be really great!

Now just need to get plane tickets and a rental car.

Back