Checkout my custom 1989 Michael Keaton Batman 1/6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are some pics of a Custom Battle Damaged 89 Keaton 1/6 figure that I am doing for a customer. I took the pics with my family camera so the pics dont do this picture justice. I am waiting for my friend to take some professional photos of this guy. He is not complete but let me know what you guys think....
DSC06199.jpg

DSC06202.jpg

DSC06205.jpg

DSC06204.jpg

DSC06200.jpg

DSC06207.jpg

DSC06206.jpg

DSC06214.jpg

Hey qstoysandcollectibles,
It looks great. Have you made a regular one (not damaged)?
Have a few questions though :-
Cowl, Gloves, Boots & Knee caps (missing) made of rubber or resin ?
There is a gap between the Cowl & shoulder ...... can it be improved.
Overall it is stillone of the best I have seen. Any plan on making other
versions - Returns, Forever .....

batman717

I agree I think it has the makings to be the best keaton batman out there. I know you said you are still working on it, but as batman717 mention about the missing knee capes. Also the cowl the gap from the cowl to the shoulders should be fixed. Not sure if you are using a narrow shoulder TT, but if you are just try shaving down the neck a little bit and the cowl should sit perfectly. By the way I mean it when I say it really does look great.

Nice job man! He looks great. The only issues I might have are that the biceps look a bit small, and I might use a different material for the cape. Even still, one of the best Keaton Batman figures I've seen.

Thanks for the positive comments... Yes, the knee caps are being worked one as we speak. The gap in between the cowl and shoulders is due to the missing cape. I glued the emblem down to the chest but not the cape yet. So once the figure is done, I will glue down the head to the cape & shoulders taking away the gap!

Yes, I have a regular version and will take some pics as well! Sorry, no plans on doing any others as I am a huge keaton fan!

Just out of curiosity: it looks so familiar with the one from sovereign_studios. Is it completely yours or have you used some parts from sovereign?

Wow, this is awesome!!! :) I'll surely be checking this thread for updates! :)

Wow, a dream figure of mine being made on here. The bloody/burnt look from the end of 89 is easily my fav look of any Bat film. The emblem should be burnt, don't know if anyone else pointed that out. Certainly will be keeping an eye on this thread for updates.

Hello Thrustmaster,

No parts from Soreveign Studios are used on this this one, TRUST ME!

Hey Shiveringmelody,

You are the first one to point out the burnt emblem, good job! But I actually knew about it but have not completed it yet. Thanks for the heads up though!

Just out of curiosity: it looks so familiar with the one from sovereign_studios. Is it completely yours or have you used some parts from sovereign?

I think it's due to the same base used.
If i'm not wrong they both used the biliken vunyl kit that was avilable back in the years.

Back