• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

John Locke Sculpt For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
I retired this sculpt awhile ago but had one left over. You will get the one pictured below

25zjhoo.png

2884mtz.png

95.00 Shipped PM me if your interested.
Thanks

:drool Aw crap this is awesome, bad timing for me personally but this is fantastic. Layaway Josh? :lol

Do it, Deak....so I don't have to. If you consider the head alone was like $35 this is a great price.

Oh, don't I know it sir. It's just this damn holiday and with MOTU coming up. Ugh, kick in the balls. Hey Josh you looking for anything in trade?

Oh, don't I know it sir. It's just this damn holiday and with MOTU coming up. Ugh, kick in the balls. Hey Josh you looking for anything in trade?

I hear ya....I came home from work and saw this thread...:banghead

Three MOTU's tomorrow plus I need to put away so Josh can hopefully paint my Trevor Grove Captain Mal (don't forget my PM, man!).

Anyhoo, sorry to pollute the thread with non-sales. Beautiful paint-up, obviously, and best of luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back