Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one will be the new figure from the new Star Wars: "Heros of the Rebellion" 12"

• Leia - Cloud City (Bespin)

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Han Solo - Ep. V

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilote

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Chewbacca

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Queen Amidala - Ep. I

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lando Calrissian

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Jar Jar Binks

• Leia - Ewok Village (Dress)

• C3-P0

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

sebcanadaceo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will be?

Just for fun, let's try and guess which one will be the new figure from the new Star Wars: "Heros of the Rebellion" 12" line?

Personally, I think (and hope) it will be "Ep V Cloud City (Bespin) Leia".

Would love to hear other people's thoughts and guesses?

Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will be?

Leia would be nice but I think it will be Han.

Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will b

As long as it is a OT character, it doesn't really matter to me which character comes first. Still, I voted for Leia - Cloud City. I only hope she'll be wearing that cute white jumpsuit!

Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will b

ummm....i obviously voted for chewie because im a wookiee fan. but im hoping for either Lando or Han (doubt it because the PF just came out)

Re: Let's guess who the first 12" figure from the new "Heros of the Rebellion" will be?

please no jar jar.

Chewbacca :joy

Everyone's been wondering if Sideshow would be making alternate body types and I think there going to answer it very very soon and give us all I nice surprise :banana

Not sure they would release a 12" Han so soon. Unless it was a Han in Hoth Gear - Exclusive would have Luke's lightsaber :naughty

I can only hope it's Leia in that cute white ESB outfit -- my favorite piece of her costuming in the entire OT.

a015.gif

Why is Jar-Jar in the poll? How is he a hero of the REBELLION?

Collector Freak said:
Why is Jar-Jar in the poll? How is he a hero of the REBELLION?

Well he did step on the foot of that obese Twi'lek senator in ROTS. We all disobey authority in our own way.

A Hoth Leia or Bespin Han would fit the bill well. Why hold back?

The true hero of the rebellion was that red R2 unit (I forgot its name) that blew up when Uncle Owne bought him. If he hadn't they never would have got R2 and Luke never would have found Ben to start it all off.

madden821 said:
The true hero of the rebellion was that red R2 unit (I forgot its name) that blew up when Uncle Owne bought him. If he hadn't they never would have got R2 and Luke never would have found Ben to start it all off.
Although I dig what you're saying, I am not sure that it's true. I belive R2 would have found a way to complete his mission, no matter what.

I always thought R2 rigged him to blow up.

As for the topic itself, I voted for Bespin Leia, at any rate I really think we'll see Han and Leia close together the big question is in what outfits. I hope its not the Endor gear, my instinct says that when they do Leia it'll be in her Bespin gown, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I don't care which rendition we get them in, as long as we get all of their costumes eventually.

You're talking about R5-D4. If Star Wars Tales is to be believed (and it isn't. Fun yes, canon never) little R5 is a Jedi Droid who senses the importance of the situation and blows his own motivator. Aint that cute?

Customikey said:
You're talking about R5-D4. If Star Wars Tales is to be believed (and it isn't. Fun yes, canon never) little R5 is a Jedi Droid who senses the importance of the situation and blows his own motivator. Aint that cute?
Jedi Droid?! Droid suicide? No... That's just....

Noooooooooooooo!

Batty said:
Jedi Droid?! Droid suicide? No... That's just....

Noooooooooooooo!

Oh, Star Wars Tales was just full of fun little one-off stories. Mace and Yoda at a diner, Palpatine and Tarkin trying to pick a name for their battle station, a stromtrooper wishing Vader happy birthday, a Jedi learning why Jedi aren't aloud to love, fun fun fun.

Customikey said:

Actually that backstory for R5-D4 first was mentioned in the West End games Star Wars RPG ANH sourcebook. Except for the owned by a Jedi Jedi bit, I think that was added later.

End geek mode. :D

As much as I want to see female characters, I hope they make a more aesthetically pleasing female body type first.

Back