Vader PF has left the building!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vader has left the building!!

got my notice as well. mine will be here wednesday. :banana

Congratulations, guys! So much for February 1st. Anybody getting him tomorrow? Post pictures as soon as you can!

I'm really hoping that I can squeak into the first batch, but if not, I'm glad that the second wave got bumped up to the 8th.

A related question: Does anybody know how many of the 2,000 pieces from the shared exclusive went to Star Wars shop? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Mine will be here on Thursday. Waiting for SS orders to ship to the east coast from Cali is always agonizing.:banghead

"Too-morrow, too-morrow, the darth will come out TOO-morrow...it's only a daaayyyy awaaaaaaayy!"

tomandshell said:
A related question: Does anybody know how many of the 2,000 pieces from the shared exclusive went to Star Wars shop? Just wondering.

I know this was answered somewhere, I think it was 1K for each and then another 2K regular.

Jesse

Darklord Dave said:
"Too-morrow, too-morrow, the darth will come out TOO-morrow...it's only a daaayyyy awaaaaaaayy!"

2 words Dave: "proper lighting." We don't want another Han fiasco. ;)

j/k

I've learned my lesson -

No freekin' pictures - suffer beeyotch!
:lsvader

Jesseawilson said:
I know this was answered somewhere, I think it was 1K for each and then another 2K regular.

Jesse

Thanks! I hope that Sideshow keeps the first 1000 of the run and gives the higher edition numbers to Star Wars shop.

Dave, even if you don't post pictures tomorrow, make sure and tell us what number you get!!

Me too! First the X-Men/Sentinel statue and now Vader! My wallet is crying :)

'It shall be a day long remembered.......February 1st, 2006.'

'Alert MorgulTongue to prepare for my arrival.'

:banana

tomandshell said:
How about just a picture of the mouse droid? That can't possibly stir up any controversy.

I wouldnt be too sure about that!:wacky

Come on dave! post pics when it arrives! Just make sure its well lit and dont put on flash at close range, that can make anything look bad.

PLEEEEEZ.

How about just a picture of the mouse droid? That can't possibly stir up any controversy.

"Look at those wheels! You call that round?

And the grill on the top looks, I don't know, ...off

Jeez, why couldn't it look like the prototype?

Isn't it supposed to be black rather than that, really, really dark grey??

50 bucks for just a box on wheels? What a rip!

I'm going to wait and get the mouse droid on ebay, what do you think it will run? $20 tops?"

Yeah... On second thought, just enjoy it and give us your thoughts. This is such a controversial piece, I formally withdraw my request for pictures. Good or bad, there will be pages and pages of "I told you so!" posts once the first shots begin to hit the web. Best to stay out of the crossfire...

Back