Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.xbox360achievements.org...rised--Act-2---EA-Announces-Dead-Space-2.html

In what has been pretty obvious for some time now, EA today announced that Visceral Games were currently hard at work on Dead Space 2.

Details are scarce at the moment, as they always are with a game announcement, but in Dead Space 2, expect to see new tools to slice and dice the Necromorphs, explore zero-G environments, new monsters, and the return of Isaac Clarke - who is said to be calling the shots this time around. Yes, that's right, survival isn't the only name of the game this time around.

“The infection continues to spread throughout space and our hero Isaac Clarke is the only person able to contain it," said Steve Papoutsis, Executive Producer of Dead Space 2. "There are still loads of Necromorphs that need killing. In Dead Space 2, not everything is exactly as it seems. Expect plot twists that will surprise you and a huge cast of twisted, disgusting monsters that are sure to scare the daylights out of you.”

Dead Space 2 is coming in... well, it's coming. No release window has yet been named.

I just couldn't get into the first one. Maybe i'll give it another try. I'm about to FINALLY start Bioshock (thanks to Izzy for letting me borrow). :duff

If he is traveling the galaxy, I sure hope the level design is way, way more varied. 1st one got on my nerves (not in a good way), but I finally got thru it.

And, i hope the tank controls are updated

I hope this one is a bigger success than the first 2. Those didn't sell so well. Actually, maybe the first Dead Space was a sleeper hit, I'm not sure, but Dead Space: Extraction flopped.

I hope this one is a bigger success than the first 2. Those didn't sell so well. Actually, maybe the first Dead Space was a sleeper hit, I'm not sure, but Dead Space: Extraction flopped.

wii exclusive non-1st party game = FAIL

I just couldn't get into the first one. Maybe i'll give it another try. I'm about to FINALLY start Bioshock (thanks to Izzy for letting me borrow). :duff

Play Bioshock first. One of my favorite games all-time

Havnt even started playing the first one yet :monkey1

That's because you also never finished Bioshock :banghead

I need to finish up Dead Space, I'm on chapter 4, freaky ass game

Back