Steven Seagal: Lawman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-jay-

Super Freak
Reaction score
news_generic_steven-seagal-lawman.jpg

Steven Seagal Lawman - His movies have grossed more than $2 billion worldwide. He is an expert martial artist with a 7th-degree black belt in Aikido. He's considered to be in the same class of action hero as Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. However, Steven Seagal isn't just an action hero in the movies. For almost 20 years, Seagal has been working as a fully commissioned deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana. In addition to going out on patrol, Seagal is an expert marksman who has worked with their SWAT team and has instructed Jefferson Parish officers in firearms and hand-to-hand combat.

Steven Seagal Lawman will allow fans to ride shotgun with Seagal as he and his hand-selected elite team of deputies respond to crimes in progress. Then, when Seagal goes off duty, the cameras will continue following him as he pursues his many ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans.

https://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/

Steven Seagal Lawman had the best ratings ever for an A&E series launch.

Premiering at 10/9c with back-to-back episodes, Lawman was seen by 3.4 million viewers at 10/9c and 3.6 million at 10:30/9:30c. The series also broke A&E records across demos such as the adults 18-49, in which the show averaged 2 million viewers.

Last edited:
Anyone watch it yet? i'm just grabbing the first two episodes. :rock

Ok i've just watched the first 2 episodes and it's pretty good to be honest, it's like cops but with Seagal and it also shows you him training cops in self defence & how to fire their guns.

He has a right shot on him i was shocked at how good he is! well worth watching if you like Steven Seagal? i'll be watching every week. :rock

I hate Steven Seagal, but I will admit he is a B.A.M.F. Do a youtube search for some of his early Aikido videos. He's serious in comparison to Van Damme.

I hate Steven Seagal, but I will admit he is a B.A.M.F. Do a youtube search for some of his early Aikido videos. He's serious in comparison to Van Damme.

I know man he is sick in those vids!!

By the way why do you hate him cos most of his new stuff sucks ass? :lol

I know man he is sick in those vids!!

By the way why do you hate him cos most of his new stuff sucks ass? :lol

Well, I used to love his movies back when I was younger...but then I realized they were all basically the same movie with a different wrapping. His first 3-4 movies are great, but after that I just get bored with them.....his facial expressions are epic though.

Well, I used to love his movies back when I was younger...but then I realized they were all basically the same movie with a different wrapping. His first 3-4 movies are great, but after that I just get bored with them.....his facial expressions are epic though.

8165_540.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I do like his early films though and think he's a pretty cool guy.

^^^^:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol That's awesome. I was referring to his expression that he makes when he's fighting. It looks like someone that's having bowel problems and is trying to force something out.

I grew up in Jefferson Parish, and knew of stories of him doing this growing up, but didn't hear about this until now! I'm definitely gonna check it out.

I'm guessing that the reason he trained people in this particular Parish (county) instead of any other place has something to do with our former Sheriff--the controversial Harry Lee.

The show was great, had me laughing the whole time. I never knew Seagal was such a good guitar player, I checked his band out on youtube and couldn't believe it.

It would be unreal getting nicked by him as he slapping the cuffs on Oi Steve can i grab your autograph? :lol

Back