Arwen PF in the future!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was my question...:banana

What are the chances for a Premium Format Arwen statue??

Quite good. Arwen has appeared in several concepts, including diorama form, and is very likely to make an appearance sooner than later.

Bring on the Arwen PF!!! (and a Cave troll pf please) :D :banana :banana :banana

Here's hoping it doesn't have the problems that Galadriel had.

If SS pull it off right, then this is actually one I've been looking forward too.

This was cool news! Any news on the PF front is a good thing, and Arwen is definitely on my list of must-haves!

Would love to see her in PF format. I don't see her as the 'warrior' portrayed in the movies (and if SS represent the RW chase scene, would she have a scar?), but rather as the beautiful Elf Princess trusting in Aragorn and convincing her Father to support him. So the dress she wears at Rivendell when the light of the Edain (?) starts to leave her,would be good. That or coronation gown :arwen

I bought Galadriel and I'll buy Arwen as well but I can't believe this is a good choice to become a top seller.

Would love to see her in PF format. I don't see her as the 'warrior' portrayed in the movies (and if SS represent the RW chase scene, would she have a scar?), but rather as the beautiful Elf Princess trusting in Aragorn and convincing her Father to support him. So the dress she wears at Rivendell when the light of the Edain (?) starts to leave her,would be good. That or coronation gown :arwen

yup, I go with either of those options and no way do I want any scar/cut on her face.

no disrespect to the arwen fans, you loveable monority you :lol. But I can think of atleast 20 more important/interesting characters that need to be made first before we start trimming the fat :monkey3.

:taz

:lol...I agree...Still need a Gimli PF and Saruman PF, etc...But I need my arwen fix. Even if she is away off, atleast I know she is going to get made...:banana

no disrespect to the arwen fans, you loveable minority you :lol. But I can think of atleast 20 more important/interesting characters that need to be made first before we start trimming the fat :monkey3.

Same here. There's alot of characters I would prefer to see before SS does another female lead. Either way I'll buy it if the likeness is there and she isn't in a white dress...I greatly prefer the green one. This may be a lame as far as excl.s are concerned [though I've seen lamer ones] but a second head [with scar] could be considered. :monkey3

LotR_FotR1462.jpg

LotR_FotR1542.jpg

Same here. There's alot of characters I would prefer to see before SS does another female lead. Either way I'll buy it if the likeness is there and she isn't in a white dress...I greatly prefer the green one. This may be a lame as far as excl.s are concerned [though I've seen lamer ones] but a second head [with scar] could be considered. :monkey3

LotR_FotR1462.jpg

LotR_FotR1542.jpg

I like that idea, exclusive head with scar...that would be cool!!! :naughty

no disrespect to the arwen fans, you loveable minority you :lol. But I can think of atleast 20 more important/interesting characters that need to be made first before we start trimming the fat :monkey3.

I agree with you, but I'll take what I can get.

I want a Gimli!

Back