Popsalute T-3 T-850 Terminator heads up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chamildav

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welp, if you've been on the fence about buying one of these now may be the time to get off and grab one. I just picked one up from www.war-toys.com for $54.95 USD. That is a fraction of the original price. I've been seeing them fairly cheap on eBay, under $100. USD but none for a price like this. If you want one go now. I wouldn't wait.

Wow great deal, I've been looking around War-Toys the past couple of days looking at different head sculpts but never knew they had this figure.
I'm going to think about buying one, I really need to start saving money!
Also, the part on the Toyfair page about a new Terminator product has me thinking they might finally release some 1/6 T2 figures, so I'm hesitant.
Thanks for the heads up!
If you're looking for a great deal on the Terminatrix Popsalute figure, go over to:
https://www.echobasetoys.com/

SM, thanks for the Echo Base alert. I just ordered the girl now to go with Arnie. I couldn't find these for any price a while back and gave up looking. Greta timing for a change.

Just recieved the T-850 and the T-X today, and I must say that they are really nice. Although I wish the T-X had some paint apps done to her body, overall I'm happy I picked these up. Under a $100 bucks shipped for both isn't a bad deal at all.
B.

I didn't wait long before I placed my order for the T-3 Terminator. I got him today and I'm a bit disappointed.
First the batteries for the second light up head were corroded. Nothing was ruined (they were packaged separately) but they were junk. So I don't know if the light on the other head works or not. Second the base body is ****. Nothing but loose joints, badly designed articulation, and off proportions. Combine that with a very thick bulky jacket and trousers and you have a complete mess. Third, the hands look good, but the wrist construction comes apart easily. You can't move them all that much without them falling apart.
The costume is nice, a little too bulky to properly fit the figure but it looks film accurate.
I like the head used here but the neck articulation is junk. It looks just like Arnold even though the casting is a little rough, if the paint apps were applied a little thicker the rough casting wouldn't be as noticeable. The guns are nicely detailed although a bit too large, but I still prefer Dragon's G-36 and Browning 30 cal.
The casket is all right, I think it looks a little small, but the one in the film may have been slightly smaller then it should have been to allow Arnold to shoulder it.
I'll try and find a spare body for my T-3 Arnold. The neck post looks like a standard Dragon type neck post so I may have to shop around for a Dragon body.
IMO. I'm glad I didn't pay anymore then $65 on this one. When he first came out, I had thought about buying one, now that I've see him in person, he's barely worth $50.
He does however come in a very nice looking package.

I would have to agree with what screamingmetal had to say. The sculpt is nice, but not worth anything over $65 in my opinion. The T-X was just the right price at about $40. But again, the paint apps on the body isn't great, but for $40 I'm not complaining. So all in all, if you had a chance to pick these up, it was a good move. I'm still hoping to grab the T-800 and Kyle Reese from Hot Toys, sometime in the near future. I'll throw up some photo's later.
B.

True the body sucks, but a simple dragon swap will take care of that. The outfit is nice as are the accessories and sculpts.

Back