• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom SS Brown Wolverine Ex,SS Wolf Bio, and Custom Pred Bios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
Custom AVP Elder Bio, stand not included, this is one of my favs. Asking SOLD

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Custom Ancient Predator Bio seen from the first AVP movie. Asking SOLD

IMG_0561-1.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Last edited:
That elder bio is AWESOME.Wish i could afford it

not to be a jerk but isn't his mask supposed to be brown with that uni? It still looks cool though.

not to be a jerk but isn't his mask supposed to be brown with that uni? It still looks cool though.

i believe its based on artist interpretation, i have seen many pics of him with a black mask, but im not a wolvie gooroo, so i cant fully answer that

Last edited:
No problem it still looks cool, with as many costumes as he has had there probably was a brown uni with yellow mask I just can't recall it off hand.

i was totally wrong, just looked at some old comics and he did have the yellow, not sure what the hell i was thinking. Sorry i chimed in there.:eek:

i was totally wrong, just looked at some old comics and he did have the yellow, not sure what the hell i was thinking. Sorry i chimed in there.:eek:

no probs.......just wish you would buy him already :lol

I would love too but I can't afford the price.

I like your wolverine... but too expensive... ;)

well throw me a number then.........just remember, this is a custom piece on top of the fact that the original Ex wolvie comi goes for at least $500...........

BTW........Wolf Bio is still available :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back