Anyone here collect(ed) the Jakks Pacific "Rocky" Movie Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
i have been debateing getting these, i remember seeing them in stores a few years back but i wasnt interested at the time. but im curious, are they any good? hows the sculpts? and is there a checklist anywhere of all the figures in the line? i am a giganto rocky fan and being a collector, i was thinking about getting these. but does anyone here collect them at all?

I only have the battle damaged Rocky and Apollo and wish I had gotten the larger version (vs. the standard Jakks ring) boxing ring, plus the space to display it in! These would have been the ultimate figures for the Hot Toys line and along those lines, alternate battle damaged heads should have been made for each of figs done by HT, a concept that Jakks nicely brought to fruition.

I didn't get on board for the Rocky figures, but I have bought plenty of Jakks figures (WWE Classic Superstars) over the last few years, and dig the overall quality and headsculpts.

Here's a pic of my collection so far...

DSC08783.jpg

Here's a checklist for ya...

https://www.figurerealm.com/FiguresListChk.php?SID=736

Wow that is a huge collection, at first I thought it was a collectors toy store.

I got some of the Rocky figures stored away. Purchased it at KB on sale or clearance. I'm now getting into the UFC figures they are making.

I at one time had every single Jakks Rocky figure made ........... since then i've trimmed it down to around 30+ pieces. I have every important one and almost all of series 1.

Funny that you mention it. I'm about to sell my mint on card collection. It's not all of them but the most important one. I'll give you a deal. PM me if interested.

I also have the Uncle Sam Apollo Creed Ringside Collectibles exclusive with detailed soft goods clothing 1/100, but that one I'm keeping.

Last edited:
i always like collecting figures from my favorite movies, but ive learned to tone it down to just the main characters or main versions of them. ive loved the Rocky movies since i was a kid and a couple months ago finally bought the whole DVD collection and me and my family have been haveing a ball watching them over and over, its seriously a film series where there isnt really a BAD movie in it! they are so rewatchable, inspiring and fun to watch and made me a huge stallone fan! so naturally i couldnt believe that they actually yeeears later made a pretty sweet line of figures for them. they seem well sculpted and detailed, but also look fun! and im really likeing that they have battle damaged beat up versions of them. i really want a rocky in sweats from the first movie, saw one on ebay maybe so well see lol.

btw, if anyone has "the meat", ill take it off yer hands!

also, whats the scale size exactly of the figures?

Last edited:
Hey Batfreak, if your looking to pick up some loose Rocky jakks figs for a decent price...talk to me...

the scale are about 6" and they are very similar to the Jakks WWE Line

i have been debateing getting these, i remember seeing them in stores a few years back but i wasnt interested at the time. but im curious, are they any good? hows the sculpts? and is there a checklist anywhere of all the figures in the line? i am a giganto rocky fan and being a collector, i was thinking about getting these. but does anyone here collect them at all?

I think they are good and well constructed...similiar to the WWE stuff
There are sculpted good aswell...if your a fan, they are worth picking up

i dont like wrestling at all, heck, im not even really a sports guy (i'd rather play it then watch it), but i do love the Rocky movies, they made sports cool for me lol.

I only picked up the Rocky with robe. OK, but I felt the articulation was pretty archaic. Same as the wrestling figures. I didn't care for either.

well this morning i got a pleasnt surprise, my very first Rocky figure arrived! noone here had one to sell me, but one of the figures i wanted since i got interested in the line was the "training" rocky from the first film. iu mean, i HAD to have that one if i was gonna have any of them. so i went on ebay and got this guy for a whopping 40 bucks but there was only one available, i think hes kind of rare. let me say he does not disapoint. sure the leg articulation could be better (no ball jointed legs?) but i think i prefer it cuz i get tired of my figures becoming like wet noodles from over-articulation. also, turns out the figures mainly seem to be in the 7" scale, which is cool cuz that means stallone will fit in perfectly with my arnold figures lol. the action kings of the 80's can now stand toegther on my shelf haha! anyway, heres a few pics of the champ:

i LOVE this guy! cant wait to get the rest, especially "the meat" lol! there are some other forum members that are gonna sell me some awsome figures.

Last edited:
I just bought the 3 different ivan drago figures, theres a 4th version in military gear but i did not want that one, I normally doo not collect this type of 6" inch toy figure, normally only sideshow and hot toys but i had too have the ivan drago figure for nostalgic purposess you know .. !!

Anybody else collect some of the rocky figures or no ..??

Last edited:
These are going up in value, so now is the time to get them. I have most of them, even have the the prototype championship belt and 1-100 Apollo, The first two series were great, Jakks released six series and two best of series, they made some really bad choices in figure selection toward the end, the final series had a three announcers that know one had any interest in. I still can't believe that Jakks choice announcer figures over Paulie, Duke, Little Marie and Rocky's son, from the final Rocky film, Rocky Balboa. You cant beat the first two series, after that I think Jakks didn't like the sales of the third series and began to downsize the rest of the remaining series.

Back