Hot Toys- John Connor V1 full review with pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Well, just in time for the DVD + Blu-ray release here’s my low-down on the John Connor. He may have played second fiddle to Marcus in the movie, but he's still just about the most important character in the franchise. Version 2 has just been released in HK, so now it's decision time which one do you NEED the most?

Review- https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_113009b.htm

detail14.jpg

detail2.jpg

detail4.jpg

pistoldetail-1.jpg

pose13.jpg

pose5-1.jpg

withmarcus.jpg

pose17.jpg

shotgundetail.jpg

studiopose5.jpg

Last edited:
Sigh, I need to stop reading your reviews! I was convinced I didn't need this version and now I'm second guessing myself!

Very well put together, Wook, and the pics are AMAZING! I should be getting him later this week after waffling on it for a couple months. It's too badass a figure to pass up! :rock

With all the hype of V2 coming I hope this doesn't get lost amongst collectors cause I think it's not only a brilliant movie figure but also cool for those who like collection the army stuff.

wookster, i agree with u that hot toys' paint apps are superior to those of pfs and statues. esp with sideshow's recent controversial paint issues. the ht godfather is uncanny, and the upcoming t800 arnold's skin tones are just scary-real.

Yeah, I have to admit, I keep seeing much larger scale, and often far more expensive pieces with paint apps and sculpts that are light years behind the 1/6th figures HT are putting out.

Back