• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My collection sale.. Predator, Terminator, Star Wars, customs and rare items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
LATEST UPDATE - 12/13/2009 9:47PM - Good evening all... I just updated everything with what's sold and I have more stuff shipping tomorrow as the sale continues. I've also re-ordered the list and put all the sold stuff at the end of each category to make things easier to figure out.

Thanks! - Dan

Hello everyone,

OK so some of you may have noticed that I haven't updated the site for a little bit... well unfortunately I am having some personal issues and at this point I must look at my priorities and make some hard decisions. One of these decisions is the complete sale of my personal collection, which of course is my pride and joy and VERY hard for me to let go. I am working on making the full list, along with links to photos and all that good stuff. So while I work on that, please see the list below. Over the coming days I will continue to add links to photos and more products etc. I ask that anyone who is interested in any of these items please contact me ASAP and I will get back to you right away.

All prices are posted, but please feel free to make an offer. Please note I am not trying to make any profit on this stuff, I just want to try and break even so please bear that in mind if you submit an offer. All prices are in USD and I accept PayPal or certified check or money order as long as you are willing to wait until they clear through my bank. Prices do not include shipping. I will not be able to set items aside, so please be ready to purchase the items in question in full if you want them, I just can't keep track of payment plans and stuff like that.

To all my dear friends in the collector community, thank you so much for all your support, you guys have been awesome. Also, I will continue to run Predatorstuff and do reviews and all that good stuff, so no worries. I simply won't be collecting any more.

So have a look and don't hesitate to ask me questions... this is my personal collection and it's very dear to my heart. You know that pretty much everything here is the best of the best and come from a caring collector.

Unbuilt Raw Kits

Please note the following kits are raw and the photos of built kits are only to show how they look fully assembled.

Raw Kit Lara Croft 1:4 Scale kit $299.99
A HUGE Lara Croft kit that has been fully prepped, pinned, sanded and primered by Joe Dunaway. The kit is ready to be painted right out of the box.

Raw Kit Terry Norton Predator Bust $299.99
Amazingly detailed kit from Terry Norton. This is a 1:2 scale piece, so it's quite large and the casting is amazing.

Raw Kit Predator Resurrection kit $79.99
Another quite large kit, sculpted and produced by Model in the House.

Raw Kit Female Predator on Ogre Base $129.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Kit sculpted by Narin

Raw Kit Predator Barbarian $129.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Awesome kit, the base is the size of a dinner plate, this thing is HUGE!

Raw Kit Double Axe $169.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Sculpted by Narin and produced by Predastore.

Raw Kit 1:4 Scale Full Body SWS Queen Maquette $1,899.99 SOLD!
This is a direct casting from the Stan Winston Studio Molds of the Queen Alien maquette in 1:4 Scale, the exact same statue that sat in the conference room at Stan Winston Studios. Please note the photos show what the kit looks like assembled and painted, this is for the raw kit only.

Painted Kits

All photos are of the ACTUAL kits for sale... many of these kits have been featured in reviews on Predatorstuff.com, featured in magazines and used to produce product Box art. These kits are the best of the best.

Painted Kit Nosferatoy's Female Predator $599.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway

Painted Kit Super Edge Predator 2 Kit $699.99
Painted by John Allred and includes both the disc and spear.

Painted Kit Super Edge Hunter of Darkness Kit $599.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway (please note the photos with "nayuta" in the name are the photos of the kit being sold).

Painted Kit Narin Eradicate Predator $699.99
One of my favorite kits from Narin, this was painted by Joe Dunaway and featured in an article you can read HERE!

Painted Kit Female Predator with Sword $599.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway and featured in Kitbuilders Magazine.

Painted Kit Narin Female Hunter with Spear $799.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway and featured in Kitbuilders Magazine. This piece has INSANE details and even has a real scorpion on the base!!! Check out the review of this kit by clicking here!

Painted Kit Geometrics Celtic Predator Bust $499.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway

Painted Kit Geometrics P1 masked Predator Bust $499.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway

Painted Kit Geometrics P1 unmasked Predator Bust $499.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway

Painted Kit Geometrics Custom batman Dead End Big Red Bust $599.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway - This is a P1 Geo kit that was customized to resemble the Big Red Pred from BDE!

Painted Kit SuperDeformed Scar Predator $199.99 (Photos pending)
Painted by Thai Artist

Painted Kit Indiana Jones Bust and Idol by Jeff Camp $399.99
Painted by Jeff Camp, includes COA and Idol. I also did a small review on this guy, you can check it out by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Hell Resin Predator 1 Bust $699.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is a killer piece with all individual dreads and super detailed skin patterns. This was reviewed and announced at Predatorstuff.com, you can check it out by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Narin AvPR Predalien kit $699.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is the first Predalien piece to ever be released on the market and was one of our best sellers. This particular piece is the one that Joe did for the review, announcement and all the box art. This piece is simply insane in person, the skin details are mind blowing. Check out the little announcement when this was released by clicking HERE.

Painted Kit Narin Bug Killer P1 vs Alien Diorama $899.99
Released by Nightmare Collectibles and painted by Joe Dunaway, this is my favorite Alien vs Predator kit to date... I love that it's a P1 style Predator going after an Alien and the statue comes with a masked or unmasked head you can switch around. This kit is the one that was used in all the promotional material AND for all the box artwork. This is also the piece that was featured at Wonderfest 2009 at the Nightmare Collectibles booth! You can check out the review and announcement I did on this kit by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit TMNT Leonardo Kit $599.99 Painted by Saul Alvarez
Photos Pending

Painted Kit ESB Fullsize Yoda Maquettes by Howard Senft. 1 of only 2 ever made. $4,999.99
Painted by Howard Senft and includes COA and Metal Nameplate.. this is extremely rare with only 2 ever made. This one is 2 of 2. Edition size is on the metal name plate.

Painted Kit SMO Creations Aliens Derelict Crewmember $69.99
Made by SMO Creations - only 10 made.

Painted Kit Super Edge Pre1 Predator 1 Kit $599.99 SOLD! SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway.. this kit was also reviewed, you can read it by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Super Edge Stranger P2 Elder Predator Kit $999.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway - Extremely detailed

Painted Kit Super Edge Dark Hunter Kit $599.99 SOLD! SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway Albino Style!

Painted Kit Narin AvP Diorama version 1 $699.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Painted by Neal Pepper - check out the review of this statue by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Lara Croft 1:2 Scale Bust $599.99 SOLD!
Produced by Art Department, this gorgeous bust is a dead-on likeness of Angelina Jolie and was painted by Joe Dunaway. Check out the review of this piece by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Narin Bad Blood Predator Kit $1,199.99 SOLD! SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway and featured in Kitbuilders Magazine. Check out the review featuring this kit by clicking HERE! This is also a limited edition kit of 99 pieces and this one is #1!!!

Painted Kit Narin Death Warrior $1,499.99 SOLD! SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway and featured in Kitbuilders Magazine and was the cover feature on their last issue! This is the ultimate Narin kit and is no longer available... there was a total of 99 made and this is #1!!!

Painted Kit Narin Wolf Kit $799.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
This is hands down the BEST Wolf statue ever made and it was sculpted by Narin and painted by Joe Dunaway. This is the kit that was used for all the promotional photos, reviews and was used to create the box art for the kits. This is an AMAZING kit and the best Wolf I have ever seen. There was a huge write up on this kit, you can check it out by clicking here!

Painted Kit Narin Rogue Hunter Kit $599.00 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Another amazing pain up by Joe Dunaway and this kit was used for all promo materials and for the product box art. You can read the review of this kit by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Narin Bone Hunter Bust $399.99 SOLD!
This is a very rare kit and one of Narin's earlier pieces... you almost never see this in any collection. This was painted by Joe Dunaway.

Painted Kit 1:3 Lara Croft Kit by Exhousia Studio $799.99 SOLD!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is a huge full figure kit... it was reviewed on Predatorstuff.com you can read it by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Narin 1:4 AvPR Predalien Bust $999.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is the kit that was featured in a huge review on Predatorstuff.com and was used for all the promotional photos for this product as well as the full sleeve boxart. Absolutely INSANE piece! You can read the review and release announcement of this piece by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Narin 1:4 AvPR Wolf Bust $899.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is the second part of the AVPR Bust series and it's a huge bust that includes a helmet that can be worn on or off! This kit was used for all the promo stuff as well and for the product box art. The review of this piece can be seen by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Narin Pancore Bust $499.99 SOLD!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, the Pancore Predator bust is one of the most underrated kits I have ever seen from Narin. It never sold well, but it's easily one of my favorite busts he has ever done. It's just so raw and monstrous looking, I love it... and with the paint job Joe did on it, it still blows me away. You can read the review I did with this one by clicking HERE!

Painted Kit Scott Andrews Studio P2 Bust $499.99 SOLD!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is a SUPER rare Predator 2 bust that you pretty much never see in anyone's collection... only a dozen or so were cast up, and I've only seen maybe 2 painted. It's a large 1:4 kit scale bust and includes quills and all that good stuff.

Painted Kit Narin Axertor $599.99 SOLD!
Painted by Joe Dunaway and was reviewed on Predatorstuff... you can check out the article by clicking HERE.

Painted Kit Custom Narin Long Spear Batman Dead End Kit $799.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is a Narin Longspear that's been converted to look like the Big Red from the BDE film.

Painted Kit Killer Kits Kong $799.99 SOLD!
Painted by Joe Dunaway, this is the rare and highly sought after Killer Kits Kong... one thing you will notice with this piece is that Joe seamlessly blended the arm joints and you see absolutely no seams whatsoever.

Prop Replicas

Prop Replica Sideshow AvP Scar Bio $299.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Prop Replica P2 Bio Helmet includes lasers $329.00
Here is my custom made P2 Bio Helmet from Art Gonzales. It's gorgeous with awesome weathering and working lasers with a cool trigger system to turn them off and on.

Prop Replica Bone Hunter Predator Helmet $299.99
Made by Mike Loh, first in the series of 4 bios in his apocolyptic series.

Prop Replica Framed P2 Dart - Chromed Nickel finish $99.99 SOLD!
This is a GORGEOUS P2 replica of the Dart seen in the movie and this is the original one that was first available in a precise machined finish with a chromed nickel surface. Everyone started recasting this and making worthless copies, this is an original. I can't remember the name of the person anymore, but he was a seller years ago and used a jewelery shop to make these. The sale INCLUDES THE CUSTOM FRAME I MADE!

Prop Replica P1 Porsche Bio in custom grunge flames paint job. $499.99 SOLD!
This is an original Porsche P1 bio sculpted and painted by Paul Francis himself in one of the COOLEST paint jobs I have ever seen on a bio helmet. Check out the photos to see how details the flames are with the crazy weathering and stuff, it's amazing.

Prop Replica P2 Gort Helmet $299.99 SOLD!
Painted by Paul Thornton

Prop Replica Carlart P1 Cannon $159.99 SOLD!
Painted by Dan Richard

Prop Replica Predator 2 Cannon $259.99 SOLD!
Made by Emerald Dragon Studios

Prop Replica Sideshow AvPR Wolf Helmet $549.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Sideshow Collectibles

Prop Replica Sideshow AvP Celtic Bio with Custom Lenses $299.99 SOLD!
Sideshow Collectibles modified by me to have more accurate movie style lenses that are reflective.

Prop Replica Extra Sideshow Bio Stand Original $49.99 SOLD!
Sideshow Collectibles

Prop Replica Master Replicas P2 Spear $299.99 SOLD!
Master Replicas

Pre-painted Statues and Figures

Repainted Sandy Collora Predator Bust $199.99
Painted by Joe Dunaway

Fewture Ancient Predator Bust $599.99
Painted Edition by Fewture Japan... this statue is INSANELY cool, check out my review by clicking HERE!

LOTR Morgul Lord Statue $199.99
Sideshow Collectibles

CUSTOM LOTR Berserker PF Excl Custom painted by Joe Dunaway $499.99
Sideshow statue custom paint by Joe Dunaway. Check out the review of this INSANE PF, it also lists everything that Joe customized on it.

LOTR Lurtz PF reg. $349.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Prepaint Sideshow Endo Skull Clean $999.99
Sideshow Collectibles (This is the CLEAN version, this is NOT a Battle Damaged version that has been cleaned up or tweaked. The factory rainbow effect is intact).

Sideshow Endo Skull BD version $499.99
Sideshow Collectibles (This is the battle damaged version)

LOTR Battletroll Helm $19.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Fullsize Predator 1 Bust $1,799.99
Sideshow Collectibles

CUSTOM Lifesize General Grievous Bust Custom Eyes $499.99
Sideshow Collectibles and eyes repainted by Dan Richard

REPAINTED Indiana Jones PF with Repainted Head by Joe Dunaway! $499.99
Sideshow Collectibles and head repaint by Joe Dunaway

Lifesize AvPR Wolf Bust $799.99
Sideshow Collectibles

REPAINTED LOTR Ringwraith on Steed Repaint by Joe Dunaway! $899.99
Sideshow Collectibles and repaint by Joe Dunaway

LOTR Sauron Statue $299.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Lifesize Emperor Palpatine Bust $499.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III $169.99
Hot Toys

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II $169.99
Hot Toys

Prepaint NECA 18" Jack Sparrow $59.99 NECA

Prepaint NECA 18" Hellboy $59.99 NECA

Prepaint NECA 18" Willy Wonka $59.99 NECA

McFarlane 18" Edward Scissorhands $69.99
McFarlane

NECA 18" Crow $69.99
NECA

McFarlane 12" Terminator $29.99
McFarlane

Prepaint Lance Henrikson AvP Yile Proof 10 of 10 Framed $599.99
Sideshow Collectibles - Includes framed tile and framed COA

Ironman Stealth Version LSB $129.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Silver Screen Edition SSE Creature Dio $299.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Complete set of NECA Alien and Predator head-knockers $79.99
NECA - Set includes the masked Predator 1, unmasked Predator 1, Predator 2, Facehugger, Alien, and Alien Queen. (See top shelf in photo)

Micromen AvP Predator Set $29.99
Micromen

12" Subject 2221 The Harbringer Excl. $39.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Alien Warrior VCD $39.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Hot Toys Jack Krauser (Transformed) $69.99
Sideshow Collectibles

Medicom Toy RAH 1:6th Scale Figure Han Solo $99.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Sideshow Collectibles

Predator 1 Maquette Excl Edition $1,899.99 SOLD!
Sideshow Collectibles

Lifesize Darth Maul Bust $999.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Sideshow Collectibles

SOTA Toys AvP Chess Set (RARE!!) $699.99 SOLD!
This is the AvP Chess set from Sota Toys that sold out super fast and you rarely see any more. This sale INCLUDES a custom acrylic display case I had built for this chess set.

Predator 2 diorama Exclusive Edition $129.99 SOLD!
Sideshow Collectibles

Prepaint Cinemaquette Predator $2,099.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Cinemaquette

Prepaint Attackus Alien Eggs and Facehugger $299.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Attackus

12" Subject 2221 The Harbringer Excl. $39.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
Sideshow Collectibles

Prepaint NECA 18" Endo custom painted Chrome $99.99 SOLD!SHIPPED!
NECA

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I should also mention that some Sideshow items do not have the boxes... I never kept them as I didn't have room and never expected to unload my collection. However I pack extremely well so no worries about breakage. Contact me about a specific item and I can tell you if I have the box or not.

Hey Dan,

I don't see the Narin AvP dio that Neal painted.

Did you maybe put the wrong artist name on it?

Oh sorry... yes I should clarify... All prices are USD, I use PayPal and may accept certified check or money order if I know who you are, and I will ship anywhere in the world.

Thanks!
Dan

replied your PM, dan. :D

btw, in the list above, u quoted the wolf bio as us$549.99, as opposed to the price u mentioned in your pm. so which is correct?

replied your PM, dan. :D

btw, in the list above, u quoted the wolf bio as us$549.99, as opposed to the price u mentioned in your pm. so which is correct?

Ugh gawd... the exhaustion is taking over lol! The $549 one is the correct one. I'll get back to your PM later today ;)

Dan

best of luck to ya man, i checked out that 1/3 scale Lara Croft, that's one great looking piece, as well as the rest of your stuff. sad to see you have to sell it, but like you said time to concentrate on what's important.:peace

Holy crap dude! Sorry to hear about this news. :(

I hope all is well for you and your daughter.

Back