Hot Toys 300 next MMS license!! Awesome!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Ay papa!!!!!!!! Cant! wai to see what they will give us!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Are you looking for new announcement of our next MMS license?

Directed by Zack Snyder, 300 was one of the best Hollywood movies which took 9 awards plus 27 nominations in 2007. Hot Toys is delighted to be authorized to develop a 1/6 collectible series for this blockbuster. Hot Toys' collectors are expected to preview the first collectible in next Newsletter, please stay tuned and get latest news by following us on our Blog and Facebook page as usual.

Last edited:
Nice. Cool announcement. I can see Leonidas with Wolverine type body or maybe the classic rubber mucle body to cover the legs as well. We'll see. Hmmmmmmmm maybe Conan is next?

Nice. Cool announcement. I can see Leonidas with Wolverine type body or maybe the classic rubber mucle body to cover the legs as well. We'll see. Hmmmmmmmm maybe Conan is next?

I hope they keep them movie accurate and air brush the abs!

1250574995165.gif

it will be alright.. good movie. only 2 characters i want out of it. then i would pass. because they will milk the line. you will get regular version and then battle fought version and then dead version..

I personally didn't care for this movie. But I'm glad to hear this news because I won't need to spend any money on that stuff :banana

I guess we'll be seeing lots of rubber bodies :monkey4

I personally didn't care for this movie. But I'm glad to hear this news because I won't need to spend any money on that stuff :banana

I guess we'll be seeing lots of rubber bodies :monkey4

Yeah I actually enjoyed the sound quality (Blu Ray) more than the actual movie. The film was creative and original but not something i'd need collectibles for.

I can't wait to see how they do this figure, now when to buy, straight up & maybe miss 1 or 2 vital accessories or wait for the DX which may never get made?????

Back