Anyone else agree we need more 1/4 MODERN HORROR?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
It's great to see so many new 1/4 lines being introduced (Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, etc). Even the "classic" horror line has a lot of 1/4 pieces.

Now, where are the "modern" 1/4 figures? We only have Jason and Freddy. (and Demon Freddy). I guess you can count Pumpkinhead as well.

Does Sideshow not have the rights to make 1/4 versions of Leatherface and Myers? I really would have thought those would have been out by now.

How many here would be interested?

I have heard the Hellraiser license is tough to get but I would LOVE to have all 4 Cenobites in 1/4 scale. The detail, along with the gore, of their costumes/makeup would be awesome.

Here's hoping to more modern horror pieces!

;)

I would LOVE modern horror 1/4 scales, I agree with you 100%. I would want Michael Myers and New Nightmare Freddy the most.:D

Nope, I don't collect 1/4. (only the occasional one that suits my taste)
If it was a 1/4 Pinhead from Hellraiser I might consider it.

MOS DEF!!
Its a lot of fun watching all the awesome LOTR, SW & Marvel stuff come out for everybody .... ELSE, but I mostly go for the horror stuff.

Leatherface & Michael are a given to want, and Hellraiser PF's are at the top
of the list too. A wall of PF Cenobites .... :drool

a 1/4 scale SS Dr.Channard is probably my most wanted "I recommend AMPUTATION!" :horror

Dooley... where have you gone??!!

I'm all Hellraisered out,the 18 inch screamin kits were enough for me back in 89.Michael doesn't appeal to me much visually,it's more a film of mood and atmosphere rather than featuring a well designed monster.I'd pass on Leatherface too,he's too much of an obscene character to exhalt on display for my taste.I'd prefer to see some modern horror with a little more elegance,Bram Stoker's Dracula,Sleepy Hollow,maybe Klaus Kinski as Nosferatu.

I'd prefer to see some modern horror with a little more elegance,Bram Stoker's Dracula,Sleepy Hollow,maybe Klaus Kinski as Nosferatu.

Now that I agree!

But dang it were is the 1/4 Creature at?????????:banghead

I agree, Michael Myers and leather face premium.....Sideshow WTF ?!?!?!
Also, we need HELLRAISER (with my favorite cenobite: Butterball), a Chucky,a jonh carpenter's thing maquette,even A premium Ash from AOD would be great..and finally a 1/4 alien maquette....Hell,if you can sell tremors maquettes...

Poelzig said:
I'd prefer to see some modern horror with a little more elegance,Bram Stoker's Dracula,Sleepy Hollow,maybe Klaus Kinski as Nosferatu.

Great idea !!!!:rolleyes: Imagine an old Dracula version ( from Bram Stoker's Dracula) with long red robe...and why not a Deniro 's Frankenstein....all 1/4 of course...

Dang Hellraiser would be ..... :google. Im sure it will come up eventually, it has too. I myself would like to add a 1/4 Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko to that want list. PLEASE SIDESHOW, GIVE US FRANK! :rock

actionfigurexpress188211743989.jpg

If Sideshow announced they were doing Cenobites in any scale, I would need a new pair of pants :drool

DannieDarKo said:
Dang Hellraiser would be ..... :google. Im sure it will come up eventually, it has too. I myself would like to add a 1/4 Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko to that want list. PLEASE SIDESHOW, GIVE US FRANK! :rock

NECA will be doing a 12'' of him next month...

on the modern horror topic, I just now got back in from seeing Hostel.
WOW!! must see for any horror fan.

there were flaws, but few and nothing that really bothered me. Its one of the first horror films Ive seen in awhile that felt like it was its own film and not trying to rip anything off.... and brutal!

its about 85% gore and jigglys. how could it not be awesome.
HIGHLY recommended :banana

occ,

Make sure you check out, "The Descent."

It's a foreign film but VERY good and disturbing. Two thumbs WAY up.

I knew nothing about it when I saw it and was on the edge of my seat for the entire movie.

Gruson said:
occ,

Make sure you check out, "The Descent."

It's a foreign film but VERY good and disturbing. Two thumbs WAY up.

I knew nothing about it when I saw it and was on the edge of my seat for the entire movie.
if thats the movie by the Dog Soldiers guy, Im all over it.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for it

DannieDarKo said:

HELL YES! Thank piece would be ultimate! Donnie Darko is one of my favourite films, and a mixed media 1/4 scale Frank! YES.

DannieDarKo said:

You know,,,, I've never even seen Donnie Darko before. Seems to be a pretty good cult hit thought.. I gotta check it out. What is better,,, the Directors Cut or the Standard Version?

occulum said:
if thats the movie by the Dog Soldiers guy, Im all over it.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for it

That's the one!

I enjoyed it a LOT more than Dog Soldiers BTW.

sideshowpdx said:
You know,,,, I've never even seen Donnie Darko before. Seems to be a pretty good cult hit thought.. I gotta check it out. What is better,,, the Directors Cut or the Standard Version?

Id say the directors cut. It just tries to explain more, but if you prefer to try and figure more of it out by ur self then get the standard. I own the Directors Cut though. One thing, you gotta go in with an open mind.

Back