DID Ernesto Che Guevara (1928-1967)!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing!!!
Can't wait for this one!! Seems like they're using the new H-S technique!!
:rock:rock!!

banner.jpg

NAME: "Emesto Che Guevara"
AVAILABLE ON: Dec,2009

80070-1.jpg

80070-10.jpg

80070-11.jpg

80070-12.jpg

80070-13.jpg

80070-14.jpg

80070-15.jpg

Wow! Awesome looking figure... easily the best Che I've seen.

Hope we see more historical figures from them :rock

This ****** isn't worth the price of the plastic they're using to produce him...what a waste. They should've gone with a POTA head. :lol

I'm sure the "hip," 16-year-olds who have no idea who this guy was or what he did but who own a shirt with his face on it will want to buy, anyway.

Personally, I might buy a Castro and Batista, and have them duking it out on my display, but not this monkey.

I'm sure the "hip," 16-year-olds who have no idea who this guy was or what he did but who own a shirt with his face on it will want to buy, anyway.

Personally, I might buy a Castro and Batista, and have them duking it out on my display, but not this monkey.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Proof of inbreeding.

I have 0 interest in a Che Guevarra figure, but that sculpt and the paint work are absolutely gorgeous.

Or maybe the educated people who actually DO, know about him... :dunno...

Let's leave the politics out of this thread...
and discuss about the figure...

When you smear **** in a forum, expect people to complain about the smell. :rolleyes: You could do with a little education on who he was and exactly what he did.

I wasn't making a political argument, just an argument about the wacky kind of stuff that is popular with the young'uns who don't know anything about the characters on their t-shirts. I honestly suspect that this figure will be very popular with that demographic, as well as fans of Rage Against the Machine, broadly. He is certainly a well-known political and "strategic" thinker (despite the fact that he basically plagiarized Mao's writings), so I guess he's as worthy of a figure as is Sun Tzu, Mandela, or whomever.

As far as the figure itself, nice paint job or whatever it is DID is doing.

When you smear **** in a forum, expect people to complain about the smell. :rolleyes: You could do with a little education on who he was and exactly what he did.

Isn't that all you do here?..."smear ****"
:rolleyes:

I wasn't making a political argument, just an argument about the wacky kind of stuff that is popular with the young'uns who don't know anything about the characters on their t-shirts. I honestly suspect that this figure will be very popular with that demographic, as well as fans of Rage Against the Machine, broadly. He is certainly a well-known political and "strategic" thinker (despite the fact that he basically plagiarized Mao's writings), so I guess he's as worthy of a figure as is Sun Tzu, Mandela, or whomever.

I know, but I think DiD releases interesting characters, and regardless of what some people think, he still is a crucial influence in Latin America...

As far as the figure itself, nice paint job or whatever it is DID is doing.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's quite impressive, hopefully production pieces will look as good!

This ****** isn't worth the price of the plastic they're using to produce him...what a waste. They should've gone with a POTA head. :lol

Such hostility!

I don't see the problem, I keep politics out of it. Heck, if they can make Nazi SS soldiers they can certainly make a Che and I won't complain!

I almost certainly won't buy it, though. Not my style...

Very nice looking figure and outfit.

Swap out the head and that is what the 1982 Joes should look like!!

That's funny... I never knew Medicom released a separate Che figure, just thought it was part of the Rebel Ape (which also comes with the hatted sculpt above):

rebela.jpg

I may get this... looks like a great figure and I think would have a presence in the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back