Date Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I love Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, this looks to be pretty funny and the cast looks great!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j3ancrVDCsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j3ancrVDCsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

Saw it tonight with my wife.

Good movie for a couple who have been married for a while, especially those with kids.

But funny for anyone. I laughed throughout. :)

I thought that having two comedy giants opposite each other would be distracting, but it actually worked very well. They weren't competing, and yet neither felt like a sidekick.

7 out of 10.

meh...can't stand tina fey, but i might splurge a sunday matinee to see steve.

I wouldn't go that far in saying that I can't stand her.....but, i don't really find her that funny. Alec Baldwin is what makes 30 Rock funny for me. :lol

As for this movie....meh...I'll wait til they show it on the TBS or FX channels. :monkey1

Happy to hear good things about this one! I hope to get around to seeing it soon. I still haven't seen How To Train Your Dragon either. :(

I wouldn't go that far in saying that I can't stand her.....but, i don't really find her that funny. Alec Baldwin is what makes 30 Rock funny for me. :lol

As for this movie....meh...I'll wait til they show it on the TBS or FX channels. :monkey1

Psssssh, I know you secretly went out and saw it this weekend.

I saw it on Thursday and really enjoyed it. The car chase was hilarious! :lol

I gave it an 8/10 :rock

Yes it was! One of the best parts for sure.

I loved this movie. Steve and Tina are great together. I love both the office and 30 rock so this was a must watch with them in it. The poster alone made me laugh because of the two of them :lol

Neither have i and won't until blu-ray :(

You guys suck! ;)

It's the best Dreamworks animated picture yet and very close to Pixar quality.
Looks like I might be seeing it today and maybe catch Date Night as well!

Yes it was! One of the best parts for sure.

I loved this movie. Steve and Tina are great together. I love both the office and 30 rock so this was a must watch with them in it. The poster alone made me laugh because of the two of them :lol
Those are two of my favorite shows right there, whoever doesn't find Tina Fey and Steve Carrell funny doesn't have a sense of humor.

currently hooked on 30 rock. tina fey is awesome. not such a fan of the US office (i think the UK one was far better) but who can forget "i ate a big red candle". want to check this out - looks quite funny, and for some reason reminds me of the cheesy 80s comedies i love.

Saw it today, love both of them, but I thought there was absolutely no romantic chemistry between them. It was like they were just good friends or brother/sister. And since that's one of the themes of the movie, it really works against it. But it had some amusing parts.

Back