• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Sideshow Gift Cards! Just the cards, not the codes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
I collect Sideshow gift cards (the actual plastic cards), and someone else's thread made me realize I am missing quite a few! I don't need the codes, so expired cards are just fine, and if the codes are still good, you can give them to someone else... I'm just after the plastic.

I know I need just about everyone that came in a DVD gift set, e.g. Terminator, Ghostbusters, Transformers, Indy, etc.

I also know I need the all red one that says $50 Gift Card on it, and the identical all gray one.

I have several already, but don't let that stop you from letting me know what you have.

Also, I do have dupes I can trade if you collect them too. Help a freak out and send me your gift cards!!! :D

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Sideshow Gift Cards!

I have a bunch, but I wrote on the back of them in black magic marker for what they were used for or who they went to. You still want them?

Ironman
SW 501st Legion
SDCC 2009
SW 30
transformers
green/tan $
another SDCC2009 I found on the street that is all scratched up

Re: Looking for Sideshow Gift Cards!

I have a bunch, but I wrote on the back of them in black magic marker for what they were used for or who they went to. You still want them?

Ironman
SW 501st Legion
SDCC 2009
SW 30
transformers
green/tan $
another SDCC2009 I found on the street that is all scratched up

Sure! PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back