• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Several Hot Toys and Enterbay figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
:sickBeen looking for these lately. Tried eBay but so far the prices have been outrageous. If someone here can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

Hot Toys Slim Body
ANY hot toys head that requires the long neck joint
Medicom Kamen Rider Kabuto
Medicom Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
MOTU Battle Cat
Enterbay Jet Li
Rambo Bow and arrow

Last edited:
Re: TDK Original Costume Batman

Updated it. Didn't realize Hot Toys came out with a better version of the Batman Begin's costume.

I'm looking for TDK Original Costume!!

Hi,

There's a collector on here by the name of Pennyworth, who is looking to sell off his HT Batman Begins figure. I know it's not the TDK Original Costume version but that version was a limited release and has since sold out unless u wanna pay exorbitant amounts. The Begins version isn't bad as an alternative and shouldn't cost too much either.

I Have both version for sale, Hot Toys original costume and TDK costume from the same movie.

Thank you Monkeybat and jeff_ssap I've PMed them both. Hopefully they get back to me soon.

Still looking. Had an offer but dont know whats going on with it. So Still looking.

I can also trade a SS Exclusive Assaj Ventress for it if you want.

Bump!
Had a deal going with RICEaRONI, but he then suddenly stopped responding to my PMs after asking him a little question. So yeah... the hunt continues. :joy :banghead

I have a Brand New TDK Batman Original Costume. Never opened, smokefree/petfree home....send me a PM with an offer and we'll see what we can work out.

Added a Hot Toys Superman and I also need a neck for the Tony Stark head sculpt that comes with the Iron Man Mark III. For some reason all the ones I have are too small for Tony's head.

I can't access the site cause I'm not a member. I just registered and I'm waiting for the admin to get back to me. :(

Ok, what's your PinoyToyKolektors (PTK) Username? That way I can post in that forum thread that you are actually interested, even before your membership is authorized. :angelsmil

I can't access the site cause I'm not a member. I just registered and I'm waiting for the admin to get back to me. :(

Come on people. Isn't there anyone who can help me here.

BUMP

Dude, how much are willing to shell out on the Takara Bats? I saw one on ebay for $180 the other day. IMO, much cheaper than trying to get a HT TDK Begins costume Bats.

$180 sounds great. But the S&H is almost 40. So $220 is a maybe. I had a guy willing to sell it for $145 but I opted to buy his TDK:OS batman so he wants to keep the Takara Batman so its not for sale anymore. Is $220 a reasonable price for a Takara Batman??

Anyone selling a Superman 2 in 1? Anyone at all????

$180 sounds great. But the S&H is almost 40. So $220 is a maybe. I had a guy willing to sell it for $145 but I opted to buy his TDK:OS batman so he wants to keep the Takara Batman so its not for sale anymore. Is $220 a reasonable price for a Takara Batman??

Well, it's reasonable but if u have the HT bats already, then there's no point in getting the Takara version. HT's Dark Knight Original costumed Bats beats Takara hands down imo.

Back