star wars jedi order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
How many Star Wars Order Of The Jedi do you think will be in this run?

Last edited:
You mean for the whole line? At least eight. We have yet to see Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi, or Plo Koon, all major players/ or incredibly interesting aliens.

Lots IMO. I think the next announcement will start the Sith line and then we can really go every other week with LOTR and SW announcements.

Not to mention the Aayla Secura everyone is clamoring for. Plus there is a great chance for Quinlon Vos since he did so well in the polls. I don't think Kit Fisto is going to be the only curveball sideshow throws either. I'm guessing they have some pretty interesting ideas filed away.

Darth Rage said:
Not to mention the Aayla Secura everyone is clamoring for.

See, I don't think she is that wanted. I know some at RS are really wanting her but I just don't think people want her over Mace, Yoda, Qui-Gon, Vos, etc. who could be in the Jedi line. Heck, or over Maul, Vader, Sidious, etc. from the Sith line.

I'm hoping they take a break from jedi for a while, but over the course of the line I think we'll definitely see Mace, Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon and OT Ben Kenobi. I hope they throw us a real curveball and make that Hammerhead jedi from the Clone Wars cartoon, that guy was awesome.

If they make Secura, she and Kit are totally gonna make out, like in SW Tales.

I'm sorry. My brother used to set up my toys so they were kissing while I was a school. Very disturbing to find your MOTU Two-Bad figure kissing himself. :google

...this is the "Jedi Order" ...so will there be Siths in it?? they need to mix it up...talk about the site locking up on exclusive order day!

anyone have a good guess at who will be the next one announced and when?

I would like a Qui Gon before Mace. Then bring on Maul!

I like the way SS has been working this line I hope they do all of one line before starting another line. Also anyone remember how many different series they will be doing? Patience, as we all know that the sith will come in time.

SKARY said:
I like the way SS has been working this line I hope they do all of one line before starting another line. Also anyone remember how many different series they will be doing? Patience, as we all know that the sith will come in time.
I think SS will finish the Jedi line then move onto hopefully a Sith line

I have heard that they will release 1 more 1/6 scale figure very soon, and then be quiet for awhile. Sounds like they might cap the jedi line and then after a brief pause, hopefully start a new line.

Sabertrooper said:
I have heard that they will release 1 more 1/6 scale figure very soon, and then be quiet for awhile. Sounds like they might cap the jedi line and then after a brief pause, hopefully start a new line.

That would be ok... give my wallet a break for a bit.

Sabertrooper said:

Not quiet for long though, since there will be new stuff at Toyfair in the middle of Feb! yikes, time to be continually broke!

I hope they don't end the Jedi line permanently because there are a lot more left!!! I'd rather them randomly alternate from one line to another so we never know who's next.

JustinLuck said:
I hope they don't end the Jedi line permanently because there are a lot more left!!! I'd rather them randomly alternate from one line to another so we never know who's next.

I agree, JL. They can release a few in each series and then put them in hibernation* for a while. That would provide a refreshing change of pace for the line and allow them to revisit the series again later on.

*carbon chamber freezing?... ;)

Back