Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Show off all your Star Wars PF's

I'm officially PF addicted and I see alot of members are as well, Plus with the excitement over the upcoming Yoda/501st, Jedi Luke, Dooku, Stormtrooper, etc., I'd like to add one more before those start to come out, so post up yours and help sell me on some others that are already out

Last edited by Jaycepticon; 11-09-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: mispelled word in title

Sweet picking up two anakins !

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Nice! I've been eye balling that Darth Maul lately.
    Star Wars Prequel Appreciation Day on May 19th!

There are NO trilogies, only The Saga! Star Wars six films, one story!

:chew:emperor

I've got most of the bad-guy PF's, but don't have them all on display. Greivous and Scout Trooper are still boxed up atm. Maul is out on display (with a custom cloak), but I don't have any pics of him for some reason.

can I ask where you got that Luke/Vader head? And that Asajj is awesome. Crazy question, but would the Anakin PF fit on an Asajj base?

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    can I ask where you got that Luke/Vader head? And that Asajj is awesome. Crazy question, but would the Anakin PF fit on an Asajj base?
    I got the Luke/Vader head with the SSC EX Luke/Yoda PF. I sold the PF, but kept the head (it was really the reason I bought the PF in the first place anyway ).

Not sure about the Anakin on the Assaj base though. I know the foot pegs are completely different (no plug since Ventress saber doesn't light up).

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)

and

and last, but not least, my personal favorite:

Super Freak
    Feedback
    358 (100%)
    Follow Skiman On Twitter Add Skiman on Facebook Visit Skiman's Youtube Channel
    Did I miss something Mesa...

I only have Anakin at the moment I plan on getting the favs like Fett, Vader and Grevious but I haven't been able to get them at a decent price. Oh and Obi would be another I'd like to pick up along with Maul.

I cannot believe how small Maul looks to the rest of them, that kind of irks me.
    Skiman's Workshop
    Click a link to follow my work -> Hidden Content ~ Hidden Content ~ Hidden Content ~ Hidden Content ~ Hidden Content ~ Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiman View Post
    Did I miss something Mesa...

I only have Anakin at the moment I plan on getting the favs like Fett, Vader and Grevious but I haven't been able to get them at a decent price. Oh and Obi would be another I'd like to pick up along with Maul.

I cannot believe how small Maul looks to the rest of them, that kind of irks me.
    Bad joke, sorry. I sold all mine. Had Obi, Vader, and Dagobah Luke.... and Leia, I think that's all, but sold them all when I realized I can't collect EVERYTHING.