Show off all your Star Wars PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm officially PF addicted and I see alot of members are as well, Plus with the excitement over the upcoming Yoda/501st, Jedi Luke, Dooku, Stormtrooper, etc., I'd like to add one more before those start to come out, so post up yours and help sell me on some others that are already out:D
DSC00782.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

Last edited:
I've got most of the bad-guy PF's, but don't have them all on display. Greivous and Scout Trooper are still boxed up atm. Maul is out on display (with a custom cloak), but I don't have any pics of him for some reason.

vaderpf.jpg

vaderlukepf.jpg

anakinpf.jpg

anakinpf-1.jpg

ventresspf.jpg

ventresspf1.jpg

ventresspf3.jpg

can I ask where you got that Luke/Vader head? And that Asajj is awesome. Crazy question, but would the Anakin PF fit on an Asajj base?

can I ask where you got that Luke/Vader head? And that Asajj is awesome. Crazy question, but would the Anakin PF fit on an Asajj base?

I got the Luke/Vader head with the SSC EX Luke/Yoda PF. I sold the PF, but kept the head (it was really the reason I bought the PF in the first place anyway :lol ).

Not sure about the Anakin on the Assaj base though. I know the foot pegs are completely different (no plug since Ventress saber doesn't light up).

Did I miss something Mesa... :lol

I only have Anakin at the moment I plan on getting the favs like Fett, Vader and Grevious but I haven't been able to get them at a decent price. Oh and Obi would be another I'd like to pick up along with Maul.

I cannot believe how small Maul looks to the rest of them, that kind of irks me.

Did I miss something Mesa... :lol

I only have Anakin at the moment I plan on getting the favs like Fett, Vader and Grevious but I haven't been able to get them at a decent price. Oh and Obi would be another I'd like to pick up along with Maul.

I cannot believe how small Maul looks to the rest of them, that kind of irks me.

Bad joke, sorry. I sold all mine. Had Obi, Vader, and Dagobah Luke.... and Leia, I think that's all, but sold them all when I realized I can't collect EVERYTHING.

Bad joke, sorry. I sold all mine. Had Obi, Vader, and Dagobah Luke.... and Leia, I think that's all, but sold them all when I realized I can't collect EVERYTHING.

Don't worry Mesa...I got the joke...and my PF's looks the same way as urs!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Here's a few pics of my premium format's. Most of these pics are kinda old, and I need to take some new ones, I only have the one of Vader:

DSC00476.JPG
DSC01254.JPG
DSC00470.JPG
DSC00474.JPG
X-Mas_Parade_08_011.jpg

The most recent one, me Halloween 2009 morning:
DSC01257.JPG

Back