• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SW 12 inch lot loose $600.00 Shipped offers welcome!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Ok personally I think this is a steal. I am too damn lazy to part everything out and ship everything in boxes and all that. So here we go! I am selling every singe figure pictured in this thread for $600.00 shipped to anywhere in the US. They are all exclusives except for Jedi Luke and I think Anakin. They will come with all of their accessories for the most part. One of the rebel troopers have had a gun eaten by my dog. Other than that they have been in a smoke free environment and displayed with little futzing. I am open to offers as well. Please PM me with questions or offers. I just want to get rid of this crap and if I don't get any serious offers they probably will hit the dumpster before they hit the bay. This is a lot of 21 figures. The Gammy is not included. Comes out to $28.00 a figure!!!

Also please note that they are being sold or thrown away as a lot. I am not breaking anything up. Thanks for looking! :duff

Second any of the black shelves you see pictured I will be willing to sell for $10 a piece to anyone willing to come and get them.

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

Great deal on a lot if someone is just getting into 1:6 SW.

But why, BadMoon? You had such a cool collection room?:monkey2 I must have missed something.

Great deal on a lot if someone is just getting into 1:6 SW.

But why, BadMoon? You had such a cool collection room?:monkey2 I must have missed something.

Just want to get rid of them and move on to PF's only. No real reason other than I am sick of them taking up space.

How much for the weemen? :naughty I know you don't want to break them up but if you do I'll take Padme and Aayla (sp?) off your hands...if the price is right.

Just want to get rid of them and move on to PF's only. No real reason other than I am sick of them taking up space.

Nice! Who'd think we'd make the switch at the same time :lol

BTW this is a DAMN good deal .......... i'm sure someone can appreciate the time and energy it would take building up the same collection. Good deal imo.

I am in Mechanicsburg PA.

All PM's have been replied.

Damn !! thats like 220 miles from me . i don't think i can muster up the energy for that trek . if something comes up in the near future and im near by ill pm you and see if you still have them. Great Deal on those Figs , you shouldn't have a problem moving them . good luck with the sale

Damn !! thats like 220 miles from me . i don't think i can muster up the energy for that trek . if something comes up in the near future and im near by ill pm you and see if you still have them. Great Deal on those Figs , you shouldn't have a problem moving them . good luck with the sale

Thanks man! Yeah if you are ever in the area and I still have them they are yours. :duff

All PM's replied. Also, I am not interested in trades. Thanks again for all that are looking. :duff

PM's replied again. I am also not interested in breaking them up. Thanks for looking. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back