SideShow Guestimating shipping charges !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fiction

Subtotal: $399.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Coupons: $20.00
Ship (Est.): $10.79
Grand Total: $390.78

Real

Sub Total: $399.9
Discount: - $20.00
Freight: $38.09
Invoice Total: $418.08

Missed by $28.00 :horror

i hear ya bro....estimated shipped on my EX wolverine PF said 9.99...there is no way I am in NY...:lol going to be more like 30.00

The Estimated shipping is always off. For me its like this:

Comiquette: Est = 9.99, Actual = $17
Bust: Est: $15 Actual= $47
etc

I'm not sure if the estimated shipping takes into account. Is it only by size or weight or something? Or are they just throwing darts at a board. :emperor

Just saying if you don't have extra in your bank account,overdraft fees will be applied = 40.00 each time.:duh

I guess I'm lucky since most of the time the actual shipping for me is less than what they quote.

Yes. But your system works. Also there is no shortage of H1N1 vaccines in your country:rolleyes:

You don't need swine flu vaccine,never had one.But I can get you 1 or 2,I trade for Dr. Doom.I take the regular one.

Deal ?:naughty

I'm not sure I would go that far. I work for an occ med company and we have not received our shipments yet and so far only the high risk people can get them.

If by "high risk", you mean the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team, than yes I would agree:lol. This is a very touchy subject so I won't get political, but I work in the pharmaceutical industry and Canada's response has been less than stellar. Bureaucracy at its best really.

what are you guys ragging about?...at least u people don't have to pay customs!:banghead

:banghead:bangheadyeah guys!!for me shipping is 80 dollars and around 80 for customs!!and you cry for 30 dollars??:banghead:banghead:banghead

shipping changes based on alot of factors and since ???? is droping and raising like crazy estimates are pretty hard

Back