• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Marvel Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John1701D

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Bumping this. Had no feedback initially, but after selling the Wolverine Ex and Red Skull, I have two feedbacks now if you check the feedback thread. Open to reasonable offers on either of these two pieces, can take Paypal, with 3% fee, or money order whichever you prefer.

The economy (and my wife) is really killing me. This makes me sad to do but I HAVE to get rid of some stuff. I think I'm pricing this below Ebay so please help a fellow collector out. Haven't sold anything before, but been around for years. NO BROWN SHIPPER boxes, sorry. Many, MANY, more pics available, please ask.

HULK SOLD. PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER ON MY THING! :D
Exclusive Thing, Change O Head, short pants version $150+Shipping
SDC10673.jpg

Last edited:
Man that Wolverine is so tempting. I miss mine. Must remember that I am trying to get rid of stuff! :lol

Do you have any references though, maybe an ebay user name? I am sure a lot of people will be asking for them. Maybe local pick-up?

If anyone lives in the Dallas area a local pickup would be fine. Never sold on Ebay either... :(]

If a buyer is interested and has good feedback I would be willing to work to somehow gain trust. Maybe ship first, payment second.

If anyone lives in the Dallas area a local pickup would be fine. Never sold on Ebay either... :(]

If a buyer is interested and has good feedback I would be willing to work to somehow gain trust. Maybe ship first, payment second.

Never Ship First ....

:horror ship first never, never do than my man.
do you have paypal account?? then just have them pay via credit card through paypal. that way everyones covered.

btw great prices good luck.

i know someone that wants a hulk, but they're a cheap ass. i'll let them know anyways.

Good luck with the sell. Yes, never ship first.

Damn - wish had the $$$ for the Hulk.

As everyone else said, NEVER SHIP FIRST!!!!

Set up Paypal and havethem pay via CC through it.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Just got in from work and have a lot of PM's. If you sent me one, I'll be responding asap. Thanks.

Did you get the PM I sent you about Red Skull, almost right after you posted this thread? I have not received a response.

Wolverine and Red Skull sold. Open to offers on the other two, maybe a package deal?

Glad you sold those two so quickly...... You had a pretty great deal for those!

Now if you sold Hulk and Thing as a package deal, that'll be a big shipment for the buyer, but well worth it! Congrats on the sale and good luck on the rest :cool:

Back