where can i get this superman statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all

does anyone know where and who makes this statue? Even if it's not produced anymore. i would go crazy for this statue. i have never seen anything like it and just wanted to us my fellow freak for any leads on the whereabouts of this Christopher Reeve statue. it has to be a custom job from what i can tell but wow i really want this. any help??

Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

That looks like a repainted Ross statue with custom Reeve head/base.

Holy crap that is nice. :horror

hi guys thanks for the feedback, it seems like its a definite custom job based off of the alex ross KC statue. The face is the best sculpt i have ever seen of Reeves. If anyone can find out who the original sculptor is i would really appreciate it.

I originally found this pic search this forum under superman Christopher Reeves. im so super excited about this statue, i really hope someone here knows where i can find or learn about it.! Thans guys!

I can definitely rembemer i've seen this statue in this forum, and people complained about the front plaque which shouldn't have his name and years lol

Hey guys bump from the dead i know! But apparently im still trying to find one. so far theres one but its a grand and a little too steep for my taste. does anyone know if there a kit out there for this? Id like to have one and paint for myself. its a beautiful sculpt.

Wow nice I want one. I have this one. Love it.
a5b75ec452d44b69175c8fe00dff0e69.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back