NECA Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thamesvalidude

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA have officially announced the release of their humungous Balrog, due in April. This is a sound and light figure that is over 24" tall and has a 42" wingspan.:banana :banana :joy

Now where the hell am I going to put that??????:horror

It's been confirmed by Cornerstore Comics that Neca has officially accepted their orders for the figure, so it would seem the ball is officially rolling now.

Fireside has had him up for preorder for quite some time now too.

I have one coming! It will look great with the ToyBiz "Balrog Gandalf" ... I will be building a mini mines in my son's room. :cool:

Hopefully it will have a better paintjob than most of the stuff NECA's put out recently. I got the 19" FvJ Jason for Christmas, and the paint apps. were dreadful.

Thinking of getting from FIRESIDE, is the owner around? Couldn't find out the shipping to overseas from his website!!

I think I am going to get back on this one and order it. I don't have the other pieces (Aragorn, Legolas, or Gandalf) but the Balrog is one that I think I have to get.

It's gonna be a great piece.

Glad to see it is finally going to happen. :banana

Looking forward to NECA Balrog. I have alot of Toybiz and should display great next to Gandalf Talkie "you shall not pass!!!".

I am anxious to see the SSW Lurtz next to NECA Aragorn too, wondering which will have more quality and detail. I must say the face sculpt of the NECA Aragorn is better than any SSW item released so far. Now where is the SSW PF Aragorn???

gtb said:
Thinking of getting from FIRESIDE, is the owner around? Couldn't find out the shipping to overseas from his website!!

Not sure what the shipping on this one is going to end up being. I have an unanswered email into neca right now about the size of the box.

As far as this being out for awhile its mostly Diamonds fault. What happend was they put it up in Previews but Neca didnt oficially start taking orders for it this week. If you have it on order with me expect an email this weekend sometime as the price has changed. Guess what it went down :banana

Great price on the Balrog Bob. I am still thinking about this one...if I had a place to put it, my order would already be in...

Agent23 said:
Do you have the Neca Aragorn, Legolas, or Gandalf?

No..just interested in the baddies...but they look really good...

0h ok. I had the Aragorn and Legolas and traded them awhile ago. I have seen the Gandalf a few times in Spencers...just haven't bought it.

I have this on order with Bob too. I'm only interested because it's in scale with the TB figures. Guess I (and everyone else) will be scrambling to find the "you shall not pass" Gandalf...

balrogcard.jpg

My wife says "no way." :banghead

But she said the same thing about Freddy, Jason, Vlad, Leatherface, and Nazi Kroenen, all on my shelf. :naughty

Of course, this is almost twice their size and four times as wide...:horror

But if she was willing to accept my Illusive Concepts Jabba (1/6 scale), then I think she'll learn to like this...:wacky

Pray for me when it arrives and I mysteriously dissappear.:angelsmil

Back