Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
This has got to be the fastest turn around from announcement to first pics... won't find me complaining though!

Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Hot Toys is proud to announce the latest collectible from our Marvel series - a vampire hunter who is half-man and half-vampire that becomes the protector of humans against the vampires – the 1/6th scale BLADE collectible figure.

This collectible stands approximately 30cm tall and features more than 32 points of articulation. Dressed in the Daywalker’s movie-accurate costume of an overcoat, black jacket, vest, shirt, pants and boots. And the accessories and weapons include:

- Lifelike head sculpt with Blade’s signature tattoos at back
- Authentic Likeness of Wesley Snipes
- Sunglasses
- Shoulder Holster
- Two (2) foldable glaives
- Two (2) extendable hand armors
- Sword with scabbard
- Interchangeable sword handle with blades
- Five (5) stakes
- Two (2) UV Bombs
- Machine Gun
- Two (2) Handguns
- Four (4) sets of interchangeable gloved hands
- Figure stand with Blade II movie logo and Blade nameplate

Release date: Q1, 2010

Artists info:
l Head Sculpt by So Young Lee
l Head Paint by JC. Hong

TM & © 2009 Marvel © 2002 New Line.

1BladeII_Blade.jpg

10BladeII_Blade.jpg

11BladeII_Blade.jpg

12BladeII_Blade.jpg

13BladeII_Blade.jpg

14BladeII_Blade-1.jpg

15BladeII_Blade.jpg

16BladeII_Blade.jpg

2BladeII_Blade.jpg

3BladeII_Blade.jpg

Last edited:
Although I'm not gonna purchase this one, I have to say that this figure looks great! Very good likeness and the tattoos in the neck look really good! A very nice looking figure with lots of accessories!

Whoa! Awesome looking figure! :rock That sculpt is brilliant. I didn't love the Blade films, but I'll still be getting this just because it is so badass.

This is going to look incredible beside my HT Hellboy and Abe. Going to get a del Toro shelf going. :D

We really need the faun and the pale man already.

Looking at all this progress from release2release - Hot Toys just can't be stopped.
Fantastic figure.
I don't really care about Blade, but I will buy this one. One more "real 1/6 person" in the collection.

Sorry I know it's the wrong section... but due to tecnichal difficulty I can't get anything to post up in the Marvel section at the moment... it's driving me nuts, I've been trying to post a link to my Iron Man review as well! :banghead

Last edited:
I think the likeness is off. He looks too young or something.... HT will most likely touch it up though.

Last edited:
Yea, the hairline doesn't go back far enough, but it's good enough for me. The rest of the figure rocks.

blade.jpg
15BladeII_Blade.jpg

Back