The Professional - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
killer18.jpg

killer2.jpg

killer1.jpg

09leon.jpg

06leon.jpg

this topic is relevant to my interests.

where might i find a hypertext transfer protocol link on the world wide web in which to make an advance request to procure such a product?

aside from the jaw-dropping fire fight... this is my favotire scene in the movie:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MrTsuvykUZk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MrTsuvykUZk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I'll pick it up for the parts.
The harness is pretty good. The pants maybe too.

His box is too small , shoes are wrong and the sculpt doesn't look too great either. Theres not much movie accurate there.

The coat does look ok though and when I made my custom although I bought most of my stuff from the same person it seemed as though the coat was the hardest thing to find.

Its a good start anyway.

My custom thanks to Les and a few other board members.

leon.jpg

The coat is actually probably more accurate than mine so I might swap them out if the material is good enough.

Last edited:
sculpt is garbage. quality looks shady. If the clothes turn out OK and it's cheap, I'll get it for the clothes minus those crappy pants and the weapons. There are some pretty mediocre but albeit better than this sculpt, heads floating out there that some customizers have worked mega wonders with so i may go that route. They should make this one come with a plant.

sculpt is garbage. quality looks shady. If the clothes turn out OK and it's cheap, I'll get it for the clothes minus those crappy pants and the weapons. There are some pretty mediocre but albeit better than this sculpt, heads floating out there that some customizers have worked mega wonders with so i may go that route. They should make this one come with a plant.

The sculpt I had painted was the dragon one and I think is much better from what I can see.

leon3.jpg

yep , I think so.
The figure was in a grey suit with a magnum if I recall correctly , this head is actually a recast.
I thought the sculpt was made to be sold but it turned out it was from a figure , I've now got two of the original heads to have work done on for future stuff. I'm hoping to do another Leon on a body with a neck and chest so I can use a white vest without seeing the neck joint.

This figure just helps get a few more parts easier !.

Back