Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
From ssc Q&A, of course we all know Gambit is coming but they say he won't be the first we see in full reveal.
does this mean we'll be seeing Sabretooth or Wolverine soon.:naughty

When will the Premium Format Gambit that’s getting all they hype be available? Any chance of a sneek peak soon?

Yes, you’re likely to get a sneak peek very soon! He’s definitely worth the hype! He won’t be the NEXT Premium Format Marvel character to get a full reveal, but he is definitely coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

i would think sooner than that, but then again maybe soon doesn't mean the same to ssc.:rolleyes:

Any guesses then on who will be the next PF that will go up for preorder? Perhaps Wolverine? It seems like the X-universe is getting a lot of loving from Sideshow nowadays, with Wolvie, Sabretooth, Gambit and Cyclops(?) all getting the 1/4 scale treatment. It's such a shame they had to turn Emma Frost into an anime-like PF.

Any guesses then on who will be the next PF that will go up for preorder? Perhaps Wolverine? It seems like the X-universe is getting a lot of loving from Sideshow nowadays, with Wolvie, Sabretooth, Gambit and Cyclops(?) all getting the 1/4 scale treatment. It's such a shame they had to turn Emma Frost into an anime-like PF.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/brent-nolascos-insidious-sham-mixes-the-cute-and-creepy-for-the-3d-canvas-show/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/brent-nolascos-insidious-sham-mixes-the-cute-and-creepy-for-the-3d-canvas-show/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I noticed the X-men love as well and well, I'm sure Emma still sells a bunch :p

Any guesses then on who will be the next PF that will go up for preorder? Perhaps Wolverine? It seems like the X-universe is getting a lot of loving from Sideshow nowadays, with Wolvie, Sabretooth, Gambit and Cyclops(?) all getting the 1/4 scale treatment. It's such a shame they had to turn Emma Frost into an anime-like PF.

This got me worried. I really hope they don't continue the anime-like trend. Emma and X-23 really disappointed me.

This got me worried. I really hope they don't continue the anime-like trend. Emma and X-23 really disappointed me.

We've seen the Wolverine and Sabretooth proto and they aint animé.

Its either Wolverine or Sabretooth from the sneaks already shown unless SS are going to surprise us. Hopefully Sabretooth first as I already have Rays Wolverine which I am happy enough with.

2011???omg,this is not soon..does sideshow mean 2011 with soon??i think that spidey will be first!!!

i think spidey's been confirmed as a comiquette though, so they're probably not talking about him. it should be either wolverine or sabretooth.:banana:banana:banana

wolverine is good!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana

colossus is very welcome for me!!!:banana:banana

Is it Selene!?.........
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

Back