SS HULK - FS Picture! HUGE! Dialup beware!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just goofing around, and I wanted to post this hi-res picture here,
so people can realize just how HUGE this Hulk vs. Spidey Diorama will be!
I'm truly amazed at the size of this thing! :google This picture should be just about 1:1.

9002press115ig.jpg

Hulk will be just about, if not as big as my Attakus Hulk, and that is huge.
We're talking almost Cave Troll size here, which is fantastic!
I LOVE big statues. I hope to God I can get the Grey, but I'll still love
my greenie with all my heart. No negativity here or whining or bitching,
just total awe for how amazing this sculpture looks. :google

JS :rock

Last edited:
Bullseye said:
I would say its slightly bigger than 1:1. But very impressive.
It all depends on your monitor size and screen resolution. On a 30" monitor at 1024x768, it will be huge. On a 17" monitor at 1600x1200, it will be quite a bit smaller.

Still, it is VERY impressive.

Good point RD. On my monitor set at 1280x1024 it is full scale, and HUGE. :google

JS :rock

RoboDad said:
It all depends on your monitor size and screen resolution. On a 30" monitor at 1024x768, it will be huge. On a 17" monitor at 1600x1200, it will be quite a bit smaller.

Still, it is VERY impressive.

I have a 21" and it looks huge.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Very big, and very green... Do you think SSC will actually ship the gray version?

??????????????????????????...WHAT DO YOU MEAN..

Shaihulud said:
??????????????????????????...WHAT DO YOU MEAN..

I read a comment on the Hulk on Sideshow's site earlier, and apparently someone had ordered a Doctor Doom exclusive with an ED of 300, and this ES was upped to 500 later, according to that guy. Had something to do with a big demand. Although I don't expect SSC to do something like that, I was just wondering. There is a lot of demand for the Gray Hulk too.

wookilar8 said:
What would happen, if god forbid, the grey Hulk came damaged? Would we get a replacement?

No they would give you a Daddy Balrog or a refund.

They usually do a hold back of a certain percentage for damaged replacements, which could be good news for a VERY select few on the waitlist. Maybe with such a small edition they will just have duplicates of the statue but not the base ready to provide in exchange. Or maybe just AP's for the damaged ones?

Jesse

Viking28 said:
No they would give you a Daddy Balrog or a refund.

My choice, or theirs?

They usually do a hold back of a certain percentage for damaged replacements, which could be good news for a VERY select few on the waitlist. Maybe with such a small edition they will just have duplicates of the statue but not the base ready to provide in exchange. Or maybe just AP's for the damaged ones?

If I knew they would give me an AP replacement, I would break it myself!

And if they do have extras that aren't ultimately used for damage replacement, how could they sell them to the wait list people? Would they mark them as 51/50? (The official Gray Hulk of Van Halen.)

tomandshell said:
If I knew they would give me an AP replacement, I would break it myself!

I wondered how long untill that got posted. :naughty

tomandshell said:
And if they do have extras that aren't ultimately used for damage replacement, how could they sell them to the wait list people? Would they mark them as 51/50? (The official Gray Hulk of Van Halen.)

Well those speculations were seperate statements. "Holdbacks" good for waitlist people, extra figures would be disposable if not used.

Jesse

extra figures would be disposable if not used.

I'd love to get a picture of them throwing a bunch of Gray Hulks in the dumpster...

"Holdbacks" good for waitlist people

I'm still not understanding how the wait list people would benefit from holdbacks. Wouldn't those just benefit the 50 confirmed customers in case they get a broken one? How would holdbacks be good for wait list people? I'm not being snide or argumentative, I honestly don't understand, and would like to be clear on how this works.

Back