• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 12" Zuckuss, Luke (Jedi)/Loading Toys Vagrant outfit/HT Gunmetal Grey Ironman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FS: 1/6 12" Zuckuss, Luke (Jedi)/Loading Toys Vagrant outfit/HT Gunmetal Grey Ironman

Yup, he's for sale. PERFECT condition and complete. Round off your BOUNTY HUNTER collection now!

$25 Shipped. PM if interested. Open to offers too!

311572158_o.jpg

311572171_o.jpg

Last edited:
FS: 1/6 12" Sideshow LUKE SKYWALKER - Jedi Knight - NIB!!!

Starting to phase out some of my 1/6 Star Wars collection. Ready to part with the one that started it all! LUKE SKYWALKER - Jedi Knight. Complete with all accessories and box in GREAT shape! More info here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2104

$75 Shipped. PM if interested!

review_ssjediluke_1a.jpg

Last edited:
FS: 1/6 12" Loading Toys VAGRANT outfit set

Complete outfit set. Based on Tom Cruise's outfit from "WAR OF THE WORLDS". Bought it to use for another custom that I never got around to, so I no longer need it! Comes with the head too!

$40 shipped. PM if interested!

5349.jpg

Last edited:
FS: GUNMETAL GREY HT IRON MAN - SDCC Exclusive -1/6 12"

Gotta unload him to get some other stuff. COMPLETE...NEVER displayed, Still in his box, only opened for inspection. He still has the clear wraps around his arms and legs even!!!

I really wanted this guy, but I've opted for the battle-damaged MARK III Exclusive as my 'bonus' Iron Man figure from the first film instead.

Asking $260 shipped. PM if interested.

900457_press10.jpg

:monkey5

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 12" Zuckuss, Luke Skywalker (Jedi) and Loading Toys Vagrant outfit

Threads merged again.
Please do not start a new thread to advertise 1 item when you already has an existing thread.

I will try to add the Ironman to the title.
If you want it changing to anything specific please let me know
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Re: FS: 1/6 12" Zuckuss, Luke Skywalker (Jedi) and Loading Toys Vagrant outfit

Threads merged again.
Please do not start a new thread to advertise 1 item when you already has an existing thread.

I will try to add the Ironman to the title.
If you want it changing to anything specific please let me know
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Thanks Shell. Will do from now on.

FS: HT Gunmetal Grey Iron Man 1/6 Zuckuss, Luke (Jedi)/Loading Toys Vagrant outfit

Time for the old Bumperoo.

Re: FS: 1/6 12" Zuckuss, Luke (Jedi)/Loading Toys Vagrant outfit/HT Gunmetal Grey Iro

Lower price on Gunmetal Grey Iron Man!!! Open to offers on any of these too...just send me a PM!!! :rock

Re: FS: 1/6 12" Zuckuss, Luke (Jedi)/Loading Toys Vagrant outfit/HT Gunmetal Grey Iro

Bump it like you love it! :D

Your friendly neighborhood spider-bump! :)

Back