• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mystique Ex and Elektra PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have these two PF for sale if anyone is interested. Kept in a smoke free, child free and animal free home. Originally owner of Mystique, not original owner of Elektra.

Mystique Ex PF - $200+ Shipping (So it should be cheaper for you) - SOLD
Elektra (red outfit) PF - $260 + shipping - SOLD

Clarification on the condition of the statues. The Mystique is in MINT condition, the Elektra is in perfect condition except for the fabric on the butt flap. There are some marks on the back, I haven't tried to remove them but you might be able to. Here are some photos trying to capture what I am taking about. When displayed (depending on how you display it guess) you cannot notice it. Because of this I am lowering the price a bit.

85ef0b54.jpg

f3b1f52c.jpg

401789f7.jpg

1fb332f4.jpg

967bc980.jpg

7caf57a0.jpg

Last edited:
Would be interested in Mystique, but around Christmas...Lots of stuff to pay now.

Ahh forget it, didnt see you are just shipping to the U.S :duh

I have the display boxes for both but no shippers but they will definitely be shipped in another box and insurance is always included.

Back