• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB! SS Venom and Hulk life sized bust, "Demon Freddy" PF figure and Jason PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Genesis

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
WTB! SS Venom life sized bust, Jason PF figure ss edition

WANTED! Sideshow Venom life sized bust!!!

I need this item to complete my collection please contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Wanted "Demon Freddy" PF figure and Jason PF figure from the "Freddy VS Jason" line..

Wanted "Demon Freddy" PF figure from the Freddy VS Jason line please contact me at [email protected] might also be interested in the Jason PF (with Freddys severed head ass from this series if the price is right. Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
Re: WTB! SS Venom and Hulk life sized bust, "Demon Freddy" PF figure and Jason PF

Threads merged and title adjusted to show all items. If you want it changing to something else please let me know.

Please only have 1 thread active.

Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Re: WTB! SS Venom life sized bust, and Jason PF

Bump. Already aquired the Freddy PF format figure I was looking for. Still need the Venom Life sized bust and the Jason VS Freddy Jason figure ss edition holding Freddys severed head... please contact me @ [email protected] Thanks!

Back