All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the hype of The Darkest Night Series I'm going nuts with the Green Lantern Figures. I recently just purchased a DC Direct 13 inch Sinestro. Also on clearance I just purchased a 13 inch Green Lantern Corpsman and the Box Set with comic. And after searching all over I finally found a GL Series 1 Kilowog along with Black Hand and Ganthet and Guardian for $60 shipped. Oh, and yesterday I went to a LCS and picked up GL Series 2 Salakk with GL Series 3 GL Batman, Cyborg Superman and Starfire, but Sinestro was sold out.

I tried to stay away from collecting it all but I just caved in, I'm pretty sure I'll get all the Blackest Night figures too.

Is there a list of the titles and dates about the comics that includes a ring?
Edit: Just found a link
https://www.comicbookbin.com/Get_Your_Color_Corps_Rings123.html

I'm getting all the Power Rings too....but mine are metal. :D

I'll post some pics in here soon...

Two sources really but from him definitely, he seems to want to do the entire Corps line up and pending the quality of his Green ring which is already on its way to me, I'm in for the lot.

One of my Green Lantern Collectibles? Right here:

sonymicrovaultusbdrive.jpg

Why you may ask? On mine there is every single Green Lantern comic ever produced from 1940 until last month's issues including the tie-ins, the Guy Gardner series, Mosaics and events. All four volumes....torrents rock.

Two sources really but from him definitely, he seems to want to do the entire Corps line up and pending the quality of his Green ring which is already on its way to me, I'm in for the lot.

Any links or pictures of the rings, I'm intrigued.

One of my Green Lantern Collectibles? Right here:

sonymicrovaultusbdrive.jpg

Why you may ask? On mine there is every single Green Lantern comic ever produced from 1940 until last month's issues including the tie-ins, the Guy Gardner series, Mosaics and events. All four volumes....torrents rock.

Right on. I like the ring you posted in the Blackest Night thread. If I send you a thumb drive could you fill it up and return it??

I've always loved Green Lantern... I usually try to get different scaled versions of him when different series release him. Although I'm pretty much just a Hal Jordan fan... never really followed it enough to get into the other characters.

I like the Museum piece coming from DCD, its not the best pose... but the included Ch'p is just awesome :rock

Right on. I like the ring you posted in the Blackest Night thread. If I send you a thumb drive could you fill it up and return it??

Probably...I know you torrent so let me see if I can locate them, it was pulled from three or four separate ones. Huge GBs taken up on my computer before I moved them and they are already in .cbz/.cbr format except v4 which I converted to standard .jpgs.

Any links or pictures of the rings, I'm intrigued.

I can't link them at work, but when I get home I'll post them. I have the rings in the mail so I'll post in hand pics when they get here.

I've always loved Green Lantern... I usually try to get different scaled versions of him when different series release him. Although I'm pretty much just a Hal Jordan fan... never really followed it enough to get into the other characters.

I like the Museum piece coming from DCD, its not the best pose... but the included Ch'p is just awesome :rock

The museum piece needs work but I think its the best of the offerings so far. I love Hal Jordan, actually stopped reading the book when he was killed off and joined back up at Rebirth. Never got into Guy (felt they tried too hard to make him a badass) and John I always felt was boring but in re-reading a bit of v3 with Kyle I would say the character is interesting just never given the proper attention. I wouldn't buy a PF of any other the others but I'd nab a PF of Kilowog in a second. :lol

Finally after this week of searching online for GL figures I finally got all the Green Lantern series all close to retail price. Even though Kyle Rayner and John Stewart will be released from Blackest Night Series I got the JLA Kyle Rayner because it fits better with the Green Lantern series figures because the new Blackest Night series GL is more bulkier than the Green Lantern series. I now need to find a JLA Box Set with John Stewart in the set.

I'm still looking for bits and pieces of that line. I originally only got the Hals but after seeing BL's offerings of John and Kyle in their modern costumes I have to find Guy now as well...

I'm still looking for bits and pieces of that line. I originally only got the Hals but after seeing BL's offerings of John and Kyle in their modern costumes I have to find Guy now as well...

Check out actiontoys.com, I bought both Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner for $19.99 each.

I'm contemplating whether I should get the 1/6 Green Lantern with the four alternate heads from DC Direct. I only saw one picture of it and it looks good but I want to see more angles. How great is that figure in person?

Also I too am waiting for all the power rings to come out. Blackest Night is another great story arch in the Green Lantern series. So glad I was able to get the orange lantern at this past SDCC.

I'm contemplating whether I should get the 1/6 Green Lantern with the four alternate heads from DC Direct. I only saw one picture of it and it looks good but I want to see more angles. How great is that figure in person?

Also I too am waiting for all the power rings to come out. Blackest Night is another great story arch in the Green Lantern series. So glad I was able to get the orange lantern at this past SDCC.

I couldn't resist the price BBTS had the 13" GL for, right now it's $46.74 on clearance. Just ordered 1 a few days ago.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC10487&mode=retail

I have three of those figures. The Tomar Re and the NautKei Loi displays look great although the bubble head is a little cheaply done. The Abin Sur leaves a bit to be desired as the head is a little small. I still need to nab one more to display my alternative Hal but I've been busy nabbing other things.

I actually found a DC Direct JLA gift set with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman with harpoon arm, and John Stewart for just only $25 before shipping. I think I got all the GL characters now that DC Direct released, or am I missing someone?

I also won the first release of Guy Gardner from DC Direct, more of the bowl hair cut. I know Mattel is releasing a Katma Tui, but I hope she will be made in the Blackest Night series.

Edit: Just called my LCS to see if more Sinestro came in from GL series 3 and it just came in yesterday. He said he will put one on hold until next week since BN series 1 is confirmed to arrive next week too and he will also put a set for me on the side. :banana

Last edited:
GREEN LANTERN HONOR GUARD RING PROP REPLICA

Don't miss out on this exciting new metal ring prop replica, inspired by the contemporary design of the rings worn by the exclusive Honor Guard of the Green Lantern Corps!

Cast in silver metal with a green enamel inlay, the ring also features decorative ridges around the band. The ring comes packaged in a two-part box foil-stamped with the Green Lantern logo and with protective foam inside.

Available in a men's ring size of 11, although the ring is a prop replica ONLY and is not meant to be worn.

Limited Edition. Manufactured to order.

$ 35.00 US | On Sale June 30, 2010

]
13900afull.jpg

https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=13900&lst=new&cat=JUST+ANNOUNCED

Looks like an updated version of this:

green_lantern_ring_3.jpg

Which can be found still for under $20......pass.

On a related note, my wife does her Christmas shopping early so one of my gifts came in today the GL Power Battery. She let me snap some shots before putting the box away. I love it, its a lot bigger than I thought.

PowerBattery001.jpg

PowerBattery002.jpg

PowerBattery004.jpg

PowerBattery006.jpg

PowerBattery009.jpg

PowerBattery014.jpg

Niiiice. I like the ring in the lantern set.

Anyone getting the DC Direct Blackest Night series 1 today? Hopefully I can stop by today to pick up a set.

Looks like an updated version of this:

green_lantern_ring_3.jpg

Which can be found still for under $20......pass.

On a related note, my wife does her Christmas shopping early so one of my gifts came in today the GL Power Battery. She let me snap some shots before putting the box away. I love it, its a lot bigger than I thought.

PowerBattery001.jpg

PowerBattery002.jpg

PowerBattery004.jpg

PowerBattery006.jpg

PowerBattery009.jpg

PowerBattery014.jpg

Back