• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Updated Sale SS EX Vader Blurays and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here goes the worst sale I've ever had to do. In MAJOR financial trouble right now due to job layoff, car trouble, breakup and relocation to new home (and that's the short version). Anyways I'm keeping just TWO figures from my collection.

Sideshow Exclusive modded Darth Vader. I modded the helmet and added some cotton under his chest armor. Box is included and in great shape. $140 shipped
Picture322.jpg

Picture323.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Life Sucks Sale HT SS KOTO NECA

Blu Rays:
Battlestar Galactica Complete series and The Plan $200 shipped SOLD
Texas Chainsaw:$12 Star Trek 2,3,4 $30 Wal Mart IMAX Transformers $25
Picture321.jpg

NECA 18" Alien loose(no box) $20 shipped
Picture279-1.jpg

Last edited:

Neca Aliens one brownish and one blue $20
Picture274.jpg

Last edited:

Is Luke on a True Type?

No, Luke is on the Buck he came on.
PM's responded to. Luke, Terminators, and Cop Joker pending. Thanks for all the support, I do appreciate it. Sucks SOOOO bad to be getting rid of these!

sorry to hear about your problems right now, was in the same ^^^^ about a year ago (as you can read in my introduction forum)

wish you the best mate! good luck on the sale

Yeah, hard times are these. Thanks for the kind words. On a plus, Luke and Terminators SOLD!!!

If you're willing to sell the TDK BuddyLee cape separate from the Batman, let me know!

Sorry man, I'm going to keep these together.

Ben Kenobi Sold. I am open to offers, so PM me if your interested in anything.

Bump
.........................................................................................

Bump for a great seller. Thanks! :chew

Back