Whedon's Cabin in the Woods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I didn't see a thread on this, I did a search in the Wedonville section and didn't find anything, if there is one...sue me.

I was VERY excited for this film but it looks like it is being pushed back until 2011...so they can make it 3D..REALLY? 3D...come on.

https://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=12231

I like 3D but a Whedon movie does not need to be in 3D.

Yeah, I would have been happier if not 3D but it's not up to me. So I guess I'll just wait, impatiently.
And no SS, there wasn't a thread on this already, at least I never saw one, so thanks for creating it. :)

Yeah, I would have been happier if not 3D but it's not up to me. So I guess I'll just wait, impatiently.
And no SS, there wasn't a thread on this already, at least I never saw one, so thanks for creating it. :)

Yea, I am curious if Whedon wanted it 3D or the movie was completely done and the Studio decided they wanted to go the 3D route.

I wouldn't be surprised if the studio wanted to delay the movie for the 3D remix. I think this is the new fad for movies now....the good thing is that its a lot better than the 3D from when I was a kid.

I hate 3d crap. sorry for those that love it but come on, its everywhere! I hope its still good after they screw it every which way.

The thread title tricked me. I thought Whedon was going to direct a movie version of Evil Dead: The Musical. :lol

It's about time!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Itzujv4JwU&feature=g-logo[/ame]

Omg. I effing love you Joss! That looks awesome. Even if you call me a fan girl, I don't care. Looks brilliant!

First 50 seconds I was waiting for the PANCAKES kid to come running out. Made lamer by the Marilyn Munson song.

Looks kinda cool. Wasn't this shot like years ago? Chris Hemsworth looks really young

I believe it was shot back in 2009 but MGM's financial troubles kept it from being released, just like the Red Dawn remake (also starring Hemsworth). They are both coming out in 2012. Quite a delay.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe it was shot back in 2009 but MGM's financial troubles kept it from being released, just like the Red Dawn remake (also starring Hemsworth). They are both coming out in 2012. Quite a delay.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It kind of reminds of the prequel movie to The Cube.

As much as the film feels "been there, done that", with Whedon's name attached, I feel we'll be in for a few cool surprises...

this movie was utterly amazing and it is severely entertaining. I bet if people knew more about the fact that there are
Spoiler Spoiler:
a lot more people would go see it, but then it would ruin the kind of surprise element so I can see why they hid but they did hide it well. I did not see THAT coming. I do agree there aren't really any "plot"-twists per se, but I def. did not see the
Spoiler Spoiler:
coming lol

this movie was utterly amazing and it is severely entertaining. I bet if people knew more about the fact that there are
Spoiler Spoiler:
a lot more people would go see it, but then it would ruin the kind of surprise element so I can see why they hid but they did hide it well. I did not see THAT coming. I do agree there aren't really any "plot"-twists per se, but I def. did not see the
Spoiler Spoiler:
coming lol

Bigger discussion thread about this here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...t=103668&page=42&highlight=cabin+in+the+woods

Back