• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Apone,Hudson,Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyGus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Asking $575 for the lot. Gotta make some room in my displays.

All have been assembled and displayed in an acrylic case. All are complete and the only issue was a broken connector in Drakes smart gun cable. Super glue saved the day. I have the boxes and I will ship however the buyer prefers as they will be paying the shipping cost. Drake and Hudson go back in the package pretty easy, Apone is a little harder because you have to dis-assemble the actual body.

If you are willing to go $650 I will include an AVP Alien Warrior.

Thanks for looking!!!:gun

OK, gonna add some pics. I took them apart and packed them in their boxes.

2 things.

I had forgotten that I modified the box Hudson came in. I bought him first and moved before I got the others, so I cut out the area that seperates the thigh/lower legs of the figure, so that he could be just laid in the tray without taking him all the way apart. I took a picture with him in the tray so you can see what I mean.

I also took pics of the broken parts on Drakes gun.

Thanks

Back