Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust - PREORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadCow

Super Freak
Reaction score
<a href="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=11&sku=2963&cid=6" target="_blank">BUY IT NOW! - Gamorrean Guard Life-size Bust</a>

Sideshow just put up their Help Wanted movie trailer and I found this little gem at the end of the video...

It looks like a life sized Gamorrean Guard bust to me:

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust?!?!

Might have to get me one of these... Damn, just when I thought I was out of the 1:1 busts, they pull me back in!

And since they're making a movie it's not possible that is just the head to a costume? Hmm?

Crap-----I am just about paid up on my stuff

The way that guy was walking with it in the video, it looks like it had some mass.

Might have to get me one of these... Damn, just when I thought I was out of the 1:1 busts, they pull me back in!

It should be cool but to me this piece would only make sense to people who have other 1:1 items since it is such a minor character but congrats to those that want this.

Gammy is not on my want list, yet my love for Jabba's palace scene, and of all the characters that could get 1:1 bust treatment, Gammy or Boushh would be the only ones I'd consider getting, so if this pans out, I might consider it, would go nice with Crumb 1:1. They might do a Bib but I don't think I'd care about him much to get that, Gammy is a cool design, especially with proper paint job.

It should be cool but to me this piece would only make sense to people who have other 1:1 items since it is such a minor character but congrats to those that want this.

Well, I do still have the 1:1 C-3PO, Salacious Crumb, Yoda and Greedo, so I'm not really "out." But I did sell Bossk because I wasn't crazy about it, and I decided to be a lot more picky about what I get. I might have to make an exception for this one though.

Last edited:

I don't see anything wrong with having this as an only 1:1 bust. It looks great with the Attakus statue, the upcoming 1/6 figure, the Rancor dio, and 1:1 Crumb.

I don't see anything wrong with having this as an only 1:1 bust. It looks great with the Attakus statue, the upcoming 1/6 figure, the Rancor dio, and 1:1 Crumb.

If you have other jabba based
stuff then I would
agree

This would be great news if true. However, the Gamorrean Guard head which appears in the video looks too small to be truly 1:1.

And since they're making a movie it's not possible that is just the head to a costume? Hmm?

Actually after people found the LOTR dio in the trailer, Dusty eluded to there being another product sneak peak and this was found. Are they keeping you out of the loop? :dunno:lol

GammyBust.jpg

Last edited:

I also can't imagine LFL letting them run around with a Gammy mask for fun.

Maybe it's the sculpt of the dude with the mop -- not Toxie though. :sick

If this is in fact on the horizon, count me in; these are just the 1:1 I like best, I prefer the characters and creatures to just the well known players in Star Wars.

:lecture

I hope that it is a bust 1:1 of Gamorrean Guard !!!

Back