• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another Predator Sale J. Dunaway P2 Elder + More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Predator Sale! MORE Items JUST added!

Since my last thread went over terribly, I have to part with this stuff, and it just breaks my heart to do it - but I seriously need the money... so here we go.

Billiken AVP Set - Both are ORIGINAL 1/6 vinyl models, not recasts. They were professionally painted by the folks at Sassy Satellite.
Asking $400 for the pair.
16gj1c4.png

10cm3w4.png

"Mean Gene" Predator 2 1:1 BOAR Bio Helmet
x543yh.png

S. Hayes "STRANGER" Kit - Painted by the talented hands of Joe Dunaway.
34ya7sz.jpg

w0jp7o.jpg

2hoaeyw.jpg

vztq87.jpg

96jdhe.jpg

2wdvji0.jpg

21cvmq.jpg

Asking $2,000 - I put a lot of cash into this guy, and had to wait several months for him, but the price is negotiable.

I will do my ABSOLUTE best to protect him during shipping. I will ship him WITH insurance, 2-3 Priority (unless otherwise agreed upon) with confirmation number. He is FULLY assembled, and I personally cannot be held accountable for any damage. He is 14" tall, and has been hand signed on the bottom of the base by Joe.

Any interest, PLEASE PM me.

EDIT: More items!

Hot Toys P1 Reg. Edition w/ box - $125
Hot Toys Wolf Reg. Edition (no whip) w/ box - $125
Hot Toys P2 Reg. Edition w/ Box - SOLD
Hot Toys AVP Elder (no box, one quill broken - Pitu's Signature on underside of base) - SOLD

Palisades Ex. AisleSniper Solid Pewter Bust (About 8-10 inches tall, around 17 pounds) w/ box and case and shipper box - $75

Predator Reg Edition Dio w/ box - $125
Predator 2 Ex. Dio w/ box and shipper (Low Edition #7) - $250

Kid Robot PUNKS - 70's and 80's versions w/ boxes - $100 for the pair.

Any questions of pics needed, PM me!

Last edited:
Bump! - I know some people want that Stranger kit painted by Joe Dunaway, don't hesitate to make an offer! Please!

You might want to try ebay man, I think you will get a lot of hits for the p2 elder piece :D

Ebay is the next option if it isn't sold by Friday. The lowest I can go on him is $1300 if anyone here is interested.

DUDE!

I can't believe you're selling the Elder kit!

That sucks.

You have NO idea how gutted I am to have to sell it, but I need around $1,600 to pay back on an owed mortgage. It's either this, or fall behind more, and I can't let that happen.

I just hope some awesome Freak here sees this, and helps me out by taking him off my hands.

:(

yep, it sucks man.

If you're interested in the helm, shoot me a PM with an offer, more than likely, I'll take it. Truth be told, I'm desperate.

Got a couple of great PM's! Keep em coming guys! HT P2 and Elder might be pending!

I could sure use some more pm's though!

Back