The Big 3 Avengers together again at last !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now if only they could drop the price of an issue to $1.50 i would read.

:lecture

Also, if they stopped writing ^^^^ty comics, and stopped having stupid cross-title "events" and "deaths and rebirths" constantly, then I would, too.

if they were cheaper i would read all of the ^^^^ty comics they can print. but for 3.99 or 4.99 they can go f themselves.

LOL, you beat me to it Shai. :cool:

Olivier Coipel is da man!

Avengers Assemble beeyotches!!!! :banana

Good! Now if they could only lower the number of books they put out.

i stopped with comics when i went to the LCS and picked up my pulls a month late. The total was about $300 or maybe even more. I realized then that i was just flushing my $ down the drain. i now buy tpb's from other sources and have saved a good amount of $

now if only they could drop the price of an issue to $1.50 i would read.

if they were cheaper i would read all of the ^^^^ty comics they can print. but for 3.99 or 4.99 they can go f themselves.

i stopped with comics when i went to the LCS and picked up my pulls a month late. The total was about $300 or maybe even more. I realized then that i was just flushing my $ down the drain. i now buy tpb's from other sources and have saved a good amount of $

So you are trying to say that you don't buy individual comics anymore? :monkey5

So you are trying to say that you don't buy individual comics anymore? :monkey5

lol no...i am saying...actually yes i just realized that i was switched over to loop. adjustments have been made

in conclusion..i dont buy single issues, although i want to.

ATM I buy only one comic each month :Incredible Hulk, and I do it for the sole purpose of supporting the Pak/Olivetti Duo.

But to keep up with the rest of the Marvel Universe, I read most of everything else by dowloading illegal torrents of the comic series I like each week.:monkey3

ATM I buy only one comic each month :Incredible Hulk, and I do it for the sole purpose of supporting the Pak/Olivetti Duo.

But to keep up with the rest of the Marvel Universe, I read most of everything else by dowloading illegal torrents of the comic series I like each week.:monkey3

:lecture :lecture...

I do that too. It's hell on spoilers though. I don't even know what all this Dark Reign business is yet. :lol

ATM I buy only one comic each month :Incredible Hulk, and I do it for the sole purpose of supporting the Pak/Olivetti Duo. But to keep up with the rest of the Marvel Universe, I read most of everything else by dowloading illegal torrents of the comic series I like each week.:monkey3

I only buy Green Lantern. Yet I follow a ton of characters throughout the Marvel and DC Universes the same way.

Back