• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars Unleashed Hasbro Set of 8 Statues! All M.O.C.! Very rare!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi. I am selling a set of 8 "M.O.C." STAR WARS UNLEASHED 8 INCH TALL STATUES! Each of them are plastic statues in great action poses, and come from the six STAR WARS movies! They were all my by the Hasbro toy company in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Here's the eight statues that I am selling as ONE SET. AS A BONUS...I AM THROWING IN A $20.00 SIDESHOW GIFT CARD TO THE BOARD MEMBER THAT BUYS THIS ENTIRE SET FROM ME! The glare on the figure cards is from the flash from my camera. Sorry about that.:

1.) Aayla Secura - The blue female Twi'lek jedi with her blue lightsaber in a dynamic action pose! Made by Hasbro in 2004 from "Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones".

AaylaSecuraEp2UL.jpg

2.) Chewbacca - Han Solo's faithful Wookie sidekick with his bowcaster rifle! Made by Hasbro in 2003 from "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope".

ChewbaccaUL.jpg

3.) Darth Vader - The "Dark Lord Of The Sith" jumping forward with his red lightsaber ready for battle! Awesome statue! Mady by Hasbro in 2005 to go with the release of the last Star Wars movie, "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith".

DarthVaderUL.jpg

4.) Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise - This was one of the last, and HARD-TO-FIND Unleashed statues! From the first Star Wars movie, "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope"! It was delayed and came out in only a few stores! It has Han Solo disguised as a stortrooper with a trash compactor dianoga monster tentacle around him, and a trash compactor base! He also comes with a stormtrooper helmet that can be put over his head! Made by Hasbro in 2005.

HanSoloStormtrooperUL.jpg

5.) Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight - Luke in his black jedi knight outfit from "Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi" with his green lightsaber with a green "swoosh" effect! Very cool! Made by Hasbro in 2003.

LukejediROTJUL.jpg

6.) Luke Skywalker in his X-Wing pilot outfit - from "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back" with a snow base from the ice planet Hoth! Luke also has his blue lightsaber! Made by Hasbro in 2003.

LukeXWingHotUL.jpg

7.) Mace Windu - Jedi Master played by actor Samuel L. Jackson from "Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones". Mace comes with his very unique purple lightsaber, and a planet Geonosis dirt and rock base. Made by Hasbro in 2004. *** PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS SOME SLIGHT DAMAGE TO THE TOP OF THE CARD. I AM SHOWING IT IN MY SECOND PICTURE OF THE MACE WINDU STATUE. THIS VERY SMALL CARD DAMAGE DOES NOT EFFECT THE STATUE INSIDE THE CARD! THERE IS A SLIGHT BEND ON THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF THE CARD TOO. THE STATUE AND BASE ARE BOTH STILL "M.O.C." AND IN PERFECTION CONDITION. ***

MaceWinduEp2UL.jpg

Here's a picture showing the slight damage to the top of the card for Mace Windu. The "j-peg" that holds the card on pegs in stores is missing. There is also a slight bend at the upper-left corner of the card as seen in the following picture. But again, this small damage DOES NOT effect the mint unopened statue and base inside the card.

MaceWinducarddamage.jpg

8.) Obi-Wan Kenobi[/COLOR] - Jedi Knight played by actor, Ewan MacGregor from "Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones". Made by Hasbro in 2004. This statue shows Obi-Wan as he appeared in Episode II with longer hair, and with his blue lightsaber drawn ready for battle on Geonosis! He comes with a Geonosis planet dirt and rock base!

ObiWanKenobiEp2UL.jpg

Here's a picture of the entire set of 8 STAR WARS UNLEASHED statues together:

SWUnleashedsetof8.jpg

I am asking for $150.00 "shipped" from bidders worldwide. Don't forget I'm throwing in a free Sideshow $20.00 gift card if you buy the entire set. I am open to offers! Please send me a PM with your offers, and any questions that you have. I accept ONLY PAYPAL as my preferred method of payment. This is a great set of some VERY RARE STAR WARS UNLEASHED STATUES! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT SET!

I will consider selling these separately to different board members if they do not want to buy the entire set. Just send me a PM...and let's talk about it! Thanks!

Thanks for looking! I hope to sell this great set soon on here to any interested board member!

Last edited:
Good luck to the sale Mike !!! I own 34 Unleashed figures except the new clone . This collection its a truly masterpiece ! Also i forced to open all of them due to the lack of Space ..

Thanks guys! Wow, 34 Unleashed Darth_Maul? That's awesome! If my set of 8 Unleashed don't sell here, I plan on opening them up and displaying them in my collection room at home. I thought I had quite a collection with 10 of them. I am not selling my other two which are the Boba Fett, and Jango Fett Unleashed! Gotta keep the Fetts! :D

So this is my BUMP for today! I am open to selling these separately to any board member. Please send me a PM, and we can talk about it.

Remember if you buy the entire set, I am throwing in a Sideshow $20.00 gift card.

WOW! :D :monkey5 I love that display of your Unleashed statues!

I wish I had a nice display area like that for mine! I do have an opened set of the Anakin/Darth Vader vs Obi-Wan Kenobi Mustafar battle ones too.

That's okay about the double bump Darth_Maul! Hopefully that will help me get some interest in my thread here! Thanks!

Last edited:
Too bad that display doesn`t exist any more ...this was a custom cabinet that i`ve made with my friend only for the unleashed figures , now i have place 2 double ``BESTA s `` for my P.F.s and my Life Size busts .I still have kept all of the figures though ..

Oh, okay. Wow, it was custom made just for the Star Wars Unleashed? Great! Did you sell it? Very nice work. :D

Oh that's cool. I see. Well, good night! I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll get someone to buy these great Star Wars Unleashed statues! Please send me a PM guys. Thanks again! :D

MY BUMP FOR TODAY! :banghead

kngfu what did you want to pay for the two Luke Skywalkers? Shipped? Let me know. We can work something out.

All 8 statues are still available for sale as of today, 10/11/09.

I will sell them as a set, or separately. Send me a PM. Thanks again! :D

Due to very little interest in this thread, I am closing it. :( All of these statues are now on eBay on auction as one set. If you are interested in them, send me a PM for the auction link.

Mods please "lock it up" here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back