Dream Sideshow Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
So my friends and I, all comic book and toy geeks, used to get together every now and again, play poker, watch movies, and have a few drinks. Often the conversation would turn to figures that you wished a company would make. I even recall a sloppy hand-written list of Movie Maniacs that McStatues should make(I think we wrote for five pages!!).

What would be some of your dream toy lines that Sideshow should make?

I myself always wanted licensed Terry Gilliam toys: figures from Brazil and Time Bandits would be unbelievably cool. I always thought that Sideshow should also get the Tron license too. Recently Firefly/Serenity figures have jumped to the top of my list as the one license I would love to see translated into 1/6 plastic. Especially after seeing the Ranger jacket on Strider, I have dreams of a little browncoat for Mal dancing in my head!!

What do you think?

I would buy all this stuff should Sideshow make it(1/6 scale of course)...

Lexx
Farscape
Red Dwarf (hell yeah!)
Willard
Phantasm
Hellraiser
Dead/alive
Basket Case
Child's play
The Crow
Escape from LA/New york
Star trek
Toxic Avenger (well, any troma film)
Killer Klowns from Outter Space

alrighty thats enough for now.

I feel fortunate that SS has already made my dream line with their Star Wars Premium Format statue's. The Matrix Trilogy would be my other dream line in PF.

I would buy every figure from these lines...

DUNE (movie not mini-series)
INDIANA JONES
STAR TREK OS
THE GOONIES
CLASH OF THE TITANS
THE PRINCESS BRIDE

Indiana Jones
Hellraiser Cenobites
Abarat Maquettes
Phantasm
Blues Brothers
Bubba Ho-Tep
Star Trek
Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD (or any Troma property, for that matter) :D

edit:
See, denger4000's got the right idea!
denger4000 said:
Toxic Avenger (well, any troma film)

Last edited:
David Mack's Kabuki
Terry Moore's Strangers in Paradise
Firefly
Seinfeld
NYPD Blue
The Shield
Neil Gaiman's The Endless
Seven Samurai
King Arthur & the knights of the round table
Stephen King's Dark Tower
Elric

all 1/6, of course :D

matrix
indiana jones
narnia figures
star trek next generation and voyager

forgot Dune

Last edited:
I know it's a bit random but:

Ninja Turtles, the first movie (Turtles, Shredder)
He-Man the Movie (Frank Langella as Skeletor)

Love the idea of a Frank Langella Skeletor! That makeup was awesome! Maybe you could even get a Billy Barty figure to go with it.

The Sandman figures would be the unbelievable! I never even thought about it, given how stingy DC is with their property rights. Have you read Anansi Boys yet?

Krull

(never happen but some cool characters and costumes)

1/4 Slayer piece would rock!

seaward: i have read anansi boys -- great read, not quite as good as american gods in my opinion, but it's gaiman, so extremely entertaining and such :D

Doctor Who (Classic series)
The THING
NYPD Blue
Phantasm
Howling
Bride of Chucky
Boston Legal (Denny Crane!)
Millennium
Alice Cooper

Edit: Added Alice

Last edited:
Fight Club !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pitt,Norton,meat loaf , helena bonham-carter and jared leto s' characters would all make great figures...

Babylon 5
King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
Babylon 5
More Prates! :arr
Babylon 5
The Three Stooges :stooge
and, I almost forgot, Babylon 5 :horse :D

I don't think anyone's mentioned it before:cool:, but I do think it would be more successful than Star Wars and LotR combined.

FARSCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakeshouse said:
:rock The Premium format Creature from Black Lagoon line :rock

I agree 100% but they already have that line and I expect that figure ASAP. Do you hear me Sideshow. :D

Now for a Dream Licence, how about Van Helsing. Oh wait, they already did that. I guess that didn't work out so well even though 1/4 Anna Valerious is still missing. :drool

Hmm Dream license. Well I'll have to go with Underworld (I know big surprise). Just think, 1/4 Selene. :drool

Indiana Jones definitely tops my list!!!

Would also be interested in seeing Harry Potter and Dune.

BTW, I haven't seen anyone bring it up yet, but I thought I heard something in the podcast about a Chucky revival. Anyone got any insite on that????

Back