• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

abomination ex. and lotr (canada)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
have a few pieces that i don't need or don't fit in my collection, all prices plus shipping.
SSW king elendil bust $50 now $25
SSW ringwraith bust $50 now $25
SSW haradrim soldier $75 now $25 does have one spike on collar broke off but is easily repairable.
SSW gothmog on warg $150 now $100

Last edited:
abomination (canada)

well it looks like i have an extra one of these do to a little bit of a miscommunication. :lol:lol so i would like to see if there is any fellow canucks that would be interested in this huge fellow.

here's a couple of pics of one that i already have in my collection

10eogmt.jpg

5pg7kj.jpg

he's still sealed in the original shipper etc. etc. etc. looking to get my money back out of it $660 cdn plus shipping.

i hope the canadians realize the good deal here since most if not all usa sellers won't ship this sucka to canada and if they did shipping and brokerage/duty would chock a horse.

Re: abomination (canada)

lol,..., I did the same with my Exc Black Queens in the "miscommunication" dept. My wallet did not like this miscommunication.

I am not sure about you, but in my case the miscommunication was between myself and me.

BTW, for anyone thinking of purchasing one, Quad's right, many US dealers will not ship because of the size ...

... and because of the size, it will have to go UPS or FedEx, so get ready to pay some hefty duties, brokerage fees, and shipping if you do manage to get one from the US.

Quad, did you think of just keeping this for a few years as a possible investment? I think this bad boy will fetch $1000 in a couple of years time to go with the hulk.

Re: abomination (canada)

lol,..., I did the same with my Exc Black Queens in the "miscommunication" dept. My wallet did not like this miscommunication.

I am not sure about you, but in my case the miscommunication was between myself and me.

BTW, for anyone thinking of purchasing one, Quad's right, many US dealers will not ship because of the size ...

... and because of the size, it will have to go UPS or FedEx, so get ready to pay some hefty duties, brokerage fees, and shipping if you do manage to get one from the US.

Quad, did you think of just keeping this for a few years as a possible investment? I think this bad boy will fetch $1000 in a couple of years time to go with the hulk.

yeah not to sure, to keep him or not??? i might talk to the lcs that i got him from and try to work out an exchange for some other product, or i might just keep him.
as for him been worth $1000 in the future, i'm not to sure about that since the size is a definate downer for shipping, but the lower ES (compared to others) is a plus. though look at the International version Thing with an ES of only 200 (i think) and it's worth very little. though it has 2 other large ES mates to contend with.

i guess i'll see what the lcs says and if i can't work out anything with them and i can't sell him on here, i'll store him along with all the other extras i have. really the $600+ isn't that big a deal compared to the amount i already has invested in this hobby.:naughty:naughty:naughty

Re: lotr misc cleaning sale.

lol if your dumping them i will pay shipping to NY and give them to my girl. She loves Lotr

Re: lotr misc cleaning sale & abomination (canada) .

Merged threads and amended title. I just added the two titles together but let me know if you want it changing to anything different. :duff
x :peace

Re: lotr misc cleaning sale.

lol if your dumping them i will pay shipping to NY and give them to my girl. She loves Lotr

i may do some sort of raffle give away if these don't sell for the discounted prices. just trying to get rid of some clutter is all.

Back