Pinocchio Big Fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ausfan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where i can get a Pinocchio big fig from with donkey ears never seen them before. Saw some images on the net ? Does anyone have more information about this line ???

Thanks

You means this:

2052559820_73e84b722f_b.jpg

There is many information about this line in this page

Where the magic begins

Hi Ausfan, I also was going to buy a pinocchio big fig from ebay but the seller, then two weeks past, said me that the figure have a big crack and he couldn´t sell it. As a result he sent me a petition to cancel the transaction. I was thinking that he didn't want to sell me because I never saw photos of the crack. In my case, was another Pinocchio big fig sit with Jimmy cricket

This is the Pinocchio that I could have had and I shall never see in my hands. Damn crack (or not) :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

3983488961_734d941b0f_o.jpg

doesanybody know where i kind find marrionette pinnochio ? he was so kool lol

Thanks for the link.

Monstro was the first character that scared the ^^^^^ outta me.

If anyone comes across a FS Monstro, please send me a link.

I've been looking for the donkey ears Pinocchio big fig for a number of years now... and I finally found him!!

4116109231_288407c6dc_b.jpg

Paid an arm and a leg.... but worth it!

Captain Eo, it´s a beautiful piece. Congrats for this great figure Love it:love

Mine is also a big, very big figure, 1:1 scale. Here a pic for comparison size with other pinocchio figures. I bought the watch with moveable eyes to accompany Pinocchio and recreate a corner Gepetto's workshop:D

4117585704_dccb99771a_o.jpg

I´m very happy with him:banana

I've been looking for the donkey ears Pinocchio big fig for a number of years now... and I finally found him!!

4116109231_288407c6dc_b.jpg

Paid an arm and a leg.... but worth it!

where can i buy this??it's freaking beautiful!!

Thanks! The sitting Pinocchio is a great piece too, it looks huge!! Your Gepetto corner is looking slick :D

where can i buy this??it's freaking beautiful!!

Sadly, it's really quite rare. Your best bet would be eBay... I had been doing quite an exhaustive search on Disney collectibles sites for a long time, with no luck. I still don't have all the info on the piece, but from what I've gathered so far, he's from 2005 and was a limited edition exclusive from DisneyShopping.com, with less than 1,000 pieces total.

He was designed by Jody Daily, who makes some of the best Disney collectibles around in my opinion. He teams up with Kevin Kidney quite often. They were in charge of the majority of the Disneyland 50th anniversary merchandise, and have been working for Disney a number of years. I own 6 of their pieces, all of which look amazing in person! You can see their portfolio here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/miehana/sets/72157601848341798/

Look at your own risk though, I guarantee you'll see some collectibles that you just have to have, all of which are next to impossible to find.

Thanks! The sitting Pinocchio is a great piece too, it looks huge!! Your Gepetto corner is looking slick :D

Sadly, it's really quite rare. Your best bet would be eBay... I had been doing quite an exhaustive search on Disney collectibles sites for a long time, with no luck. I still don't have all the info on the piece, but from what I've gathered so far, he's from 2005 and was a limited edition exclusive from DisneyShopping.com, with less than 1,000 pieces total.

He was designed by Jody Daily, who makes some of the best Disney collectibles around in my opinion. He teams up with Kevin Kidney quite often. They were in charge of the majority of the Disneyland 50th anniversary merchandise, and have been working for Disney a number of years. I own 6 of their pieces, all of which look amazing in person! You can see their portfolio here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/miehana/sets/72157601848341798/

Look at your own risk though, I guarantee you'll see some collectibles that you just have to have, all of which are next to impossible to find.
thanks a lot man!i tried a search in ebay about an hour and i cannot find something..i mailed my lcs to see if i can find or order one there but some friends of me told me it's impossible to find one..and i find it will cost me a fortune..but i ahve to say,one of the most incredible pieces i have seen..:rock:rock

Mine is also a big, very big figure, 1:1 scale. Here a pic for comparison size with other pinocchio figures. I bought the watch with moveable eyes to accompany Pinocchio and recreate a corner Gepetto's workshop:D

4117585704_dccb99771a_o.jpg

I´m very happy with him:banana

if someone has extra of these kindly pm me
pinocchio big fig
im looking and willing to buy thanks

Back