• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*-* Green HULK PF FS/FT *-*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Clearing space and cash, MINT PF comes with all original packaging and shipping box. Please note that there is NO damage to the piece but the plastic laminate that has the ES, etc printed on it has come unglued a bit; I have yet to see one in which this isn't the case.

Local pickup available (I am in Vegas), and I can only send this within the US, sorry.

SOLD; PayPal please

:chug :duff :drink

I would consider a trade for a Patient Zero PF (either the Reg or EX) + some cash.

Last edited:
Clearing space and cash, MINT PF comes with all original packaging and shipping box. Please note that there is NO damage to the piece but the plastic laminate that has the ES, etc printed on it has come unglued a bit; I have yet to see one in which this isn't the case.

Local pickup available (I am in Vegas), and I can only send this within the US, sorry.

Asking $750 plus actual ship / OBO; PayPal please

I would consider a trade for a Patient Zero PF (either the Reg or EX) + some cash.

Trade for Ex PZ and you're in Vegas...hmm, tempting.

Asking $750 plus actual ship / OBO; PayPal please

don't forget the $$$$:naughty

Of course the amount would depend on whether it was an EX or not; and I actually might just prefer the Reg in this case.

:D

In any case, I am open to offers. :wave

Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PZ

For those who asked, I would take $250 plus the Patient Zero PF.

:drink

get on the waitlist for the PZ reg. I got on, converted, and canceled. This is recent too.

get on the waitlist for the PZ reg. I got on, converted, and canceled. This is recent too.

Already on it, just throwing a trade option out there. :angelsmil

Someone needs to jump on that deal....Hulk PF rules all.

can't believe this is still around. great price. don't wait around for another deal like this. this is THE greatest PF in existence. :monkey2

You should always trust a Sith :vader ; PMs returned. :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back