STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Surprised it's not in a thread here yet, unless I missed it...:angelsmil

From ‘Ask Sideshow’ Answers - 9/30/09

So, when are we getting a Stormtrooper Premium Format!?!? I can’t wait anymore!!! Ahhhhhh!

It’s official, we’re in development!!!! We are going to take our time with the Stormie, but we’ll try to keep you updated along the way.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7587

:rock :rock :rock

I thought I was done with Star Wars PF's unless we got a Chewie, the Droids (R2D2 & C3P0), & a Stormtrooper. Looks like I got one of my wishes. Looking forward to the day that this is released...

I thought I was done with Star Wars PF's unless we got a Chewie, the Droids (R2D2 & C3P0), & a Stormtrooper. Looks like I got one of my wishes. Looking forward to the day that this is released...

Well, now we know that a C3P0 (as shown in the presentation at SDCC), & a Stormtrooper are in the works...we just need R2D2 and Chewie to get going! And along with a 'fully furry' Chewie PF, we need a Bespin Han Solo sculpted by Trevor Grove! I would LOVE an ESB PF display of Han and Chewie!!! :rock :rock :rock

must_not_fap_jpg3ffab3ed-0ea3-4515-aea1-848e2de88319.jpg

Well, now we know that a C3P0 (as shown in the presentation at SDCC), & a Stormtrooper are in the works...we just need R2D2 and Chewie to get going! And along with a 'fully furry' Chewie PF, we need a Bespin Han Solo sculpted by Trevor Grove! I would LOVE an ESB PF display of Han and Chewie!!! :rock :rock :rock

R2D2 is in production as said in one of the old Q&A @ Sideshow :D

The stormtrooper is my most wanted Star Wars PF. I don't know why we have had to wait so long for it but excited it is finally in development.

:bounce

Agree with everything in this post.

I'm really feeling a switch head exclusive....what are the odds that its Luke over Han? Or vice versa? Could they really hit us with mega exclusive and offer both heads interchangable (that'd we actually pay for of course....)?

I think the exclusive will be an MG42 machine gun/blaster rifle...I have a strong feeling though the helmet is going to be soo off..but, who knows yet!..if they get the asymetrical design of the helmet down and make it a stunt and give it green lenses..just might look great.I think adding a sound sample of a ANH Stormie talking in the helmet through the mics would be a cool little bonus to this pf.

Sweetness!! :rock This is definitely one that I want to try to get when it releases. Depending on when they come out though, it might be a hard time between this, the C-3PO PF, Jedi Luke PF and the new Darth Vader PF. I definitely want them all but depending on when they release, it could be hard financially, so I'm hoping they're all pretty spaced out. Jedi Luke is definitely the top priority though. :D

Last edited:
Sweetness!! :rock This is definitely one that I want to try to get when it releases. Depending on when they come out though, it might be a hard time between this, the C-3PO PF, Jedi Luke PF and the new Darth Vader PF. I definitely want them all but depending on when they release, it could be hard financially, so I'm hoping they're all pretty spaced out. Jedi Luke is definitely the top priority though. :D

wait, what? A new Vader PF?:google

Back