Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I grow restless waiting for Sideshow to release another BTVS product *hint hint Sideshow,* I've been finding myself gravitating towards many of the Factory X props/replicas that were produced some years back.

Does anyone here own such pieces? If so, which ones? Comments? Pics?

I came across a few that I might be adding to my collection soon, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Please discuss!

These ppl made some sick stuff! Never got anything but loved the pieces.

I'm in the same boat! I found the Slayer's stake for what I feel is an awesome price ($40 + shipping,) but I don't know if it's worth it. I've never inspected the quality of their work in person. I've heard good things about them in general, but nothing specifically about this line.

I'm in the same boat! I found the Slayer's stake for what I feel is an awesome price ($40 + shipping,) but I don't know if it's worth it. I've never inspected the quality of their work in person. I've heard good things about them in general, but nothing specifically about this line.
Yeah, that's a great price! But smart thinking on inspecting the quality. They did the axe and it was ALOT but looked great. You won't stop collecting BTVS stuff until you own it all. :lol

Yeah, that's a great price! But smart thinking on inspecting the quality. They did the axe and it was ALOT but looked great. You won't stop collecting BTVS stuff until you own it all. :lol

I can't wait for Sideshow anymore! :lol

My Spider-Man memorabilia is currently taking up about 60% of my current display, which means the Buffy half of it needs to kick it into overdrive!!!

Not to sidetrack the thread but do you or anyone else know of any REALLY nice Buffy statues non ss that are good? I have a Spike and really like it but not ss standards.

I have the Scythe and it's really great. I am not sure what I'd suggest after that but if you want to wait a few weeks, I will be getting another piece or two. I'll let you know if they are what they seem to be. Then you can go from there. :)

I have the Scythe and it's really great. I am not sure what I'd suggest after that but if you want to wait a few weeks, I will be getting another piece or two. I'll let you know if they are what they seem to be. Then you can go from there. :)

Ooooo...PLEASE keep me updated. The only two pieces I want is the stake and the Vampyr book.

Ooooo...PLEASE keep me updated. The only two pieces I want is the stake and the Vampyr book.

Oh ok. I'm getting the stake and probably The Orb of Thesulah. I wont be getting the Vampyr book though. Only because it's a keep sake box and I don't need one of those, lol. I realize it wont be for use of any kind. But I dunno, that will be my last purchase. First stake, then orb, then sword of Angelus, then book. But as I get these I will let you know. :D

I own the orb, stake, and Vampyr "book," and the quality of the items is mediocre in my opinion. The orb's case cannot be closed with the orb inside (unless you remove the innards and trim the foam), and my orb has some marks on the surface. The stake is pretty nice, but the quality of its box is lower. And I asked a seller to mail the Vampyr "book" directly to a painter after seeing pics of the factory paint job.

Nevertheless, I think they make pretty good display pieces, and I'd recommend purchasing them if they are on sale.

I own the orb, stake, and Vampyr "book," and the quality of the items is mediocre in my opinion. The orb's case cannot be closed with the orb inside (unless you remove the innards and trim the foam), and my orb has some marks on the surface. The stake is pretty nice, but the quality of its box is lower. And I asked a seller to mail the Vampyr "book" directly to a painter after seeing pics of the factory paint job.

Nevertheless, I think they make pretty good display pieces, and I'd recommend purchasing them if they are on sale.

Good to know, Billy. Thanks for the advice!!! :rock Much appreciated.

I have them all, but the only piece on display is the scythe. The rest don't really scream Buffy.

I've decided not to go ahead with purchasing the missing pieces to my collection. I'll stick with only my scythe. This is due to the fact that I want whatever sideshow is bringing me next for Spook and also, what Tracy/Electric Tiki are going to produce next. Which seems like Spike. :D

My search is halted as well, now that the Electric Tiki line has me pre-occupied at the moment.

I'm starting to have second thoughts again. *looks at my previous post and laughs* Can anyone else post more pics of they're current collection to help persuade me further? :lol

What is the scythe made of? How heavy is it?

This is probably the only one I would try and track down.

Yeah something. It's the only one I thought worth it. I have heard some people say the others are just not up to par with a prop replica.

It's made of metal and wood. The stake of course is wood. It also has leather strapping on it. It says it's weighs 11lbs but in hand it feels a bit heavier. Not something you can really swing around. But she looks damn good.

Back